'16 GA CB Baylen Buchanan (UT Commit 1/1/16)

Does anyone know how he compares to some others on our board?

Mid 3 star but I thought he was a solid commit to Louisville? I might have him confused with someone else? :dunno:

Too much talent there to keep them all straight. He is a Louisville legacy, mom and dad went there, as well as his uncle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
One of the rivals guys said we've been looking at him since November. He has a junior film out but I haven't come across anything from this year.

It wouldn't hurt if we got him and Nigel. Cornerbacks is never a position where you can have too much depth.

I had worried why it has taken so long to get a commit from Warrior. Sure he is a legacy, but not every legacy feels the same as others about their dad's alma mater.
And this is certainly not the first time Jones has pulled in a teammates package.

So, if Buchanan is anywhere close to being as good as his Dad, and this seals the deal with Warrior, I want him.

I had worried why it has taken so long to get a commit from Warrior. Sure he is a legacy, but not every legacy feels the same as others about their dad's alma mater.
And this is certainly not the first time Jones has pulled in a teammates package.

So, if Buchanan is anywhere close to being as good as his Dad, and this seals the deal with Warrior, I want him.

What other teammates packages has Butch pulled?

I remember Fulmer taking D. Moore to land Lennon Creer. That worked out well in an unexpected way! And Dooley taking Da'Rick Rodger's terrible QB

I remember Fulmer taking D. Moore to land Lennon Creer. That worked out well in an unexpected way! And Dooley taking Da'Rick Rodger's terrible QB

Moore is one of my favorite players. He has to be one of the most underrated Vols ever.

Reactions: 3 people

Off the top of my head Vincent Perry for Kyle Phillips and RDA IV for Micah Abernathy

VN Store

Back