Funny Facebook Status'

everybody-does-it...-wait.jpg

You know what is one of the saddest things I see in this world today? Our culture and generation will never have anything special inside of a marriage if they even get married at all. What's even the point when you're getting everything outside of it anyway? What's the incentive? Teenagers all over one another playing grown up, thinking this is what love is. They have that Hollywood ideal of love but lack the realistic one. Deep down in everybody's heart is that desire to love and be loved. To have someone that will stick around forever. If I could hit the reset button, I wouldn't even kiss a girl, hold her hand or anything until we were inside of the covenant of marriage. Think about the first time you held someone's hand, kissed them, or god forbid went all the way. That special moment was meant for you and your spouse. Most of us, unfortunately, have probably done at least one of these things in this generation of ours. How about we make a new beginning? Why don't we put those special things off until they can be shared inside the safe haven of a marital bond. I believe that is how God intended it to be.

came across my feed just now

I can relate to this. ..

Saw a meme one time that said something like "the longest 3 seconds of your life is waiting to cluck the 'Skip Ad' button on YouTube".

Maybe I saw it earlier in this thread.

Not posted ON Facebook but using it to log-in for comments....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 2.59.50 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 2.59.50 PM.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back