The Tiger Woods saga

I agree. Dan Jenkins had a melt down of epic proportions with this piece.

Yes, Dan could be accused of the same thing from time to time. But if you've ever read Dan Jenkins you know his shtick - lame though it may be. Don't get why Tiger gave it the time of day.

what it tells me, is that he still doesn't have the mental game he had several years ago...he would have never commented on something like this when he was winning Majors

Reactions: 1 person
He's done. The only questions that remain are how long until he realizes it, what does he do next and what will volinar do with his free time once Tiger goes?

Last edited:
He said today his "glutes wouldn't activate". Its because he's been trying to jump through his own a$$hole on every shot for years. Finally got it done.

Reactions: 1 person
He said today his "glutes wouldn't activate". Its because he's been trying to jump through his own a$$hole on every shot for years. Finally got it done.

Yeah everyone who pays attention to his career knew he couldn't keep putting that extreme torque on his body, his swing in his prime was brutal.

He's going to have to put his ego aside if he wants to play competitely anymore. Being known as Billy (Inaccurate) Badass on the tees isn't going to work anymore.

Hire Tom Watson as a coach. If he can hang at his age with his "body type" then Woods should be able to figure something out.

It was foggy all morning. If he's too dumb to realize there was going to be a lengthy delay, he needs to just hide away. Or, he could've lied. The latter seems to fit his m.o. better. Don't spend all offseason talking about how great you feel with no pain anywhere and then get hurt when things aren't going well.

I thought maybe he had turned a corner by simply playing like garbage last week. But he did it again and bailed. Just seems fishy. Why start your normal routine if it's painfully obvious to everyone that there's going to be a long delay?

One time I thought Tiger Woods would easily go down as the best golfer ever. Now he'll just remain in that bunch of "one of" the best ever.

VN Store

Back