'15 TN WR Van Jefferson

I live in Williamson County and an eon ago went to school here. So I know Van is going to a tough HS system. I never was worried about his grades. Just taking info from upset UGA posters as facts, as some on here have is silly. I knew he was fine on his grades. If I left any other impression I did not mean too.

wish we had room. kid is good

Reactions: 2 people
That's what happens when you have interfering factors that cause you to be fery confused and unhappy with the decisions made for you, along with being an 18 yr old kid

.......interfering factors....... Yep good classy way to put it. I truly hate the way things have played out for Van. Tell him we hope he does well at Michigan and wish he was a VOL because we did want him. I am guessing on UM North but I have thought he goes there since he got invited. Still wish he would tell mom off and be A VOL.

That's what happens when you have interfering factors that cause you to be fery confused and unhappy with the decisions made for you, along with being an 18 yr old kid

Yep. Really sad. Momma has made all of them look bad. It was " I wanna go to Ohio state, now Im leaning vols, wait I like Georgia. I'll just flip to ole miss. It's only been a week but I like the wolverines now." geez man just a joke all the way around. Feel bad for him. He has an NFL coach as a dad and he couldn't find some advice to handle this better?

Reactions: 3 people
Dear Lord this thread is still open.... holy crap this kid wasn't coming here two months ago and we quit recruiting him, yet this thread is still going strong! Only on VN....

He's a Tennessee kid and lots of folks have followed him for some time. Why not be interested in what happens to him? No reason not to want the kid to be successful.

Reactions: 1 person
He's a Tennessee kid and lots of folks have followed him for some time. Why not be interested in what happens to him? No reason not to want the kid to be successful.

If he isn't a Tennessee recruit, we wish horrible things upon him. It's the Volnation way...

Michigan getting two commitments today..speculation is that one of them is Jefferson

Chris Singletary @CSing57
· 1h 1 hour ago
That's a Bang Bang folks #goblue #Michigan

He is a highschool kid. The opinion of my parents is still very important, and I'm a grown man with a highly successful career.

Just let it go and cheer on the guys that we do have coming.

Don't take what people say so serious. Its the nature of college football. Its highly competitive so naturally the fans are as well.

According to sources close to Brentwood (Tenn.) Ravenwood wide receiver Van Jefferson, the four-star plans to sign with Ole Miss on Wednesday. Jefferson committed to the Rebels following an unofficial visit to Oxford on the weekend of Jan. 23. However Jefferson took an official visit to Michigan last weekend and all reports have indicated that Michigan made a strong impression. The Wolverines have since taken over the lead on Jefferson's 247Sports Crystal Ball.

I would love to see the OM fans' reactions if he flipped to us on NSD. I realize it won't happen, but it'd be funny as hell to watch #TheMeltdown pt. 2.

Hahaha Jefferson just put 'headed to Detroit' as his Twitter background and started following a ton of Michigan players/coaches.

Ole Miss is crumbling apart. Elite my ass :eek:lol:

Reactions: 8 people
Hahaha Jefferson just put 'headed to Detroit' as his Twitter background and started following a ton of Michigan players/coaches.

Ole Miss is crumbling apart. Elite my ass :eek:lol:

Ole miss will never be Elite. They will have their one really good year every 4-5 years mixed with a bunch of ok or bad years in between.

We now sit with word Richmond has decommitted last night. I want to do some digging this morning before I get you all to excited because Van very well could stick with OM or even go somewhere else, but I would view this development as a POSITIVE for UM.
This kid has ultimately committed seven different times publicly and privately in this process. Anything goes til someone gets his fax. I agree with Barton that the latest I have was coming back from the visit to AA that Van still planned to sign with Ole Miss, but this Richmond news has me thinking that may not be firm now.
Alex Gleitman of 247

7 commitments :huh:

VN Store

Back