I need your help Volnation!!

Ya I saw that. But hell I have a 10k rig, vs. a sign that they have. It seems even if I came in second on voting they would choose me. Who knows.

I understand what you are getting at but I believe you are missing the entire point. The fact that they have a sign means someone in or involved with the group has learned "their letters". Given their chosen state it is quite an accomplishment and should not be overlooked.

Last edited:
I'm in a contest to win 500 bucks for our tailgating trailer. I need yalls votes. Help me out!! Contest is til December 1st. Let's get the win for Tennessee Tailgaters. Thanks for the help. ( mods merge if you must but I figured I would get more votes here and we can beat our SEC foes) thanks again. I've attached a link below

CarbonVol,
I will post this on our FB page at Hounddogs of Knoxville. Maybe you'll get a few votes from our followers. I voted for you. Good luck, gotta help out a Vol Fan.
Dan

Guys we are tied!! Keep voting please! We can't lose to Arkansas. It comes down to our fan base is much better than Arkansas we can do it!!!

Guys Arkansas has 489 votes to our 498. There are hardly 489 fans in Arkansas. We cannot let them win!!

That's what I've been doing on mobile, I can be a little more productive on the PC later though. When does it end?

That's what I've been doing on mobile, I can be a little more productive on the PC later though. When does it end?

December 1st is when it ends. Arkansas somehow is showing us up and as soon as we pick up steam they come out of nowhere. I couldn't imagine losing to a team like that. Uggggh

Voted for you bro. Looks great.

Thanks man I appreciate it. I hope the rest of volnation follows suit. It just takes two clicks. No email no registering nothing like that. I take pride in our set up and I hate to lose. Hopefully fellow Volnation members will continue to vote

VN Store

Back