'11 TN RB Jeremiah Bryson

Volsguy12

Freshman from Smyrna.We need to start recruiting this kid right now! Had 170 yards and 4 TDs in the state title game. Dude has had multiple 100 yard games this year

This kid will be a beast once he puts on some pounds. Does anybody know how tall he is, they said last night that he was about 160.

yeah....40 time?

He's only a freshman and regarldless of 40 time, the kid is quick as anybody out there. However, he runs suprisingly pretty hard. I remember seeing his TD run agaist BA on the news, he looked like a man amongst boys against one of the best dlines in the state.

He's only a freshman and regarldless of 40 time, the kid is quick as anybody out there. However, he runs suprisingly pretty hard. I remember seeing his TD run agaist BA on the news, he looked like a man amongst boys against one of the best dlines in the state.

You're right. Along with his incredible speed and quickness, he runs with a lot of pop. And he's only going to get bigger and stronger. His older brother, who graduated a few years ago, set the all time bench press record for Smyrna, so he'll have somebody at home helping him get stronger. He is going to be RIDICULOUS by his senior year.

Just hope he doesnt get injured..
that can happen to ALOT of superstars, who can do it all on the field.. and in just one simple play, their career can change like that..

Hope he does'nt find the hole like Monterio.. Monterio tries to make his own holes and usually loses..

“Right now I have offers from North Carolina and Maryland,” Bryson said. “Tennessee is recruiting me a lot. Coach Chaney has come by my school; he is supposed to be back in the spring. They seem like they could be close to offering.”

“Rod Wilkes is a good friend of mine,” Bryson said. “He tells me nothing but great things about the school and campus. I can’t wait to take a visit there to see what it’s all about. I’m a Tennessee boy at heart; I have a lot of interest in the Volunteers.”

Per Scout...

We have 3 RBs in TN who already have major D-1 offers.

Devrin Young- Stanford
Jeremiah Bryson- UNC, Maryland
Cody Sensbaugh- Clemson

I think Artaves Gibson may be the best RB in the state, but he doesn't have any offers yet.

Deon has the tools to be outstanding so does Bryson. And I can tell you they are two great young men that their old coach is proud of.

VN Store

Back