John Ward audio clips

Hi, guys. I'm new to the forum, but I was also looking for clips. Especially, "It's football time in Tennessee." I tried to click on the links but it didn't work. Could someone send them to me by email, please. I want to torture my ND-loving roommate with them!

Thinking about John Ward today, hearing him (in my mind) commenting on Oliver Goss at Congressional, saying "Give Him 6!"

There used to be a "John Ward Soundboard" at gate21.net, but their search queue seems messed up at the moment.

Wished iTunes carried some of his stuff. I would be pumped just jogging to my mail box hearing it through my earphones ... he's at the 45, to the 40 to the 35 to the 30 to the 25 to the 20 to the 15 to the 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 Give him 6! YouTube works as well lol... if you have a good connection.

Folks that bump this..

MUST just get off on watching old men cry...

God I MISS John Ward!

I loved listening to John Ward but a lot of people forget his sidekick Bill Andersen. Also wished that John Ward could call the first offensive play of 2017 season.

"Did he grab it?" "He grabbed it!" "Where did he grab it?" "The END ZONE, TOUCHDOWN TENNESSEE!"

"It's Football Time In Tennessee!"
"Give Him Six!"
"5...4...3...2...1...6!"
"Touchdown Tennessee!"
"Touchdown Big Orange!"
"All The Way!"
"This is Stewart diving...give it to him! Touchdown Tennessee!"
"He scores for the Big Orange!"
"Knifing, spining, driving, fighting, diving, scoring!"
"The long pass downfield is intercepted...in-ter-cep-ted!"
"Bang! He is sacked!"
Calling 1993 Charlie Garner touchdown #1
Calling 1993 Charlie Garner touchdown #2
Calling Jeff Powell touchdown in 1986 Sugar Bowl against Miami
Calling 1993 great catch by Craig Faulkner

The one prior to the 1998 Arkansas game is one too...

Everything.... Everything.. Relies.. on this.. Football Game... Wherever you are throughout the world... It's Football time in Tennessee!!!!

For whatever reason when tennessee was medicore, listening to John Ward made listening to the Vols easier when we lost. Kessling just does not rally the troops and it is easier to turn the dial on him.

Fast forward to 2017 and I still miss John Ward......
I grew up listing to John Ward & Bill Anderson and when John Ward retired he left a huge void in Tennessee football, that has yet to be filled:good!:

Listen to the Craig Faulkner catch clip and tell me that Bill Anderson doesn't laugh just like Homer Simpson!

I miss Bill just as much as John. My first experiences as a Vols fan were listening to those two with my dad. Even as a small child I envisioned Bill taking a few swigs during the broadcast. I love getting to see the Vols on tv every week now, but those were some good memories.

I miss Bill just as much as John. My first experiences as a Vols fan were listening to those two with my dad. Even as a small child I envisioned Bill taking a few swigs during the broadcast. I love getting to see the Vols on tv every week now, but those were some good memories.

Bill was great.
Bill help make John an icon in the profession.

Awesome together.

It would have been cool for John Ward and the sexy British chick say "Natural Gas" when Lane Kiffen opened his mouth.

VN Store

Back