"American alliance is worth nothing..."

Yep, I really wish someone would come along and want these changes.
As for the voting. Do you think it would be beneficial if we had a 100 % participation in elections?

No. I do think there should be a basic qualification to vote or better yet, a weighted scale based on taxes ACTUALLY paid.

Then in my mind who cares what they think. I care about our allies and if we haven't helped a country when they needed us that's unacceptable. Outside of Benghazi, if he would have never drawn a line what would the problem be?

Did you not read what I wrote? If our enemy's think we are weak they will challenge us. If our allies think we are weak they will form partnerships with others they can count on.

Don't be fooled, we have no allies. We have beneficiaries who align with us out of self interest.

Well of course he has. He's the president of the United States. We aren't known for caring about anyone or any country. If he were bending over backwards for the polish; he'd be blamed for something else. Instead he's ruined the world because OBAMA. You people ***** about everything he does and really couldn't do anything better. You all have the answers supposedly but yet haven't been elected to any offices.

Not defending Obama in anyway. But I am smart enough to know that everything that happens in the world isn't Obama fault. He's nothing but a puppet just like every single other president we have had or will have in the future.

2 words

Fundamentally transform

Reactions: 1 person
Obama ISIS Speech Reaction: Germany, Turkey Won't Join Airstrikes In Syria; UK Won't Rule Them Out

An airstrike campaign in Syria won’t have Germany’s support, and Turkey said it will only cooperate in humanitarian missions in the fight against the Islamic State as U.S. allies weighed in Thursday on President Barack Obama’s plan to “degrade and destroy” the militant group. It's unclear what role Britain will play, while Israel has applauded the stragety against the militants also known as ISIS or ISIL.

U.S. lines up allies against Islamic State

In Washington, White House chief of staff Denis McDonough said the administration will find countries willing to send combat troops to fight the Islamic extremists, who have taken control of large parts of Syria and Iraq. He said it was too soon to identify the countries.

:crazy:

Last edited:
Poland Prepares for Russian Invasion | The XX Committee

Yesterday I spoke with a top Polish MoD official, a man of sober and strongly pro-American views whom I’ve known for years. Referring to this week’s needless White House crisis with Israel, another American ally who has doubts about the current administration, he noted, “I didn’t need the Beltway media to tell me who the real chicken**** is.” “They really have no idea what they are doing,” he opined about Obama and his national security staff, “and we know it. You have no idea how many promises we’ve been given, even by the President himself, but there’s never any follow-up, it’s all talk. He thinks he’s on Oprah.” When I asked if he thought America would come to Poland’s aid in a crisis, he said laconically, “I’d flip a coin.”

In a similar vein, a senior Polish intelligence official, another veteran of long collaboration with Washington, DC, expressed his skepticism to me. “Is it 1939 again? I don’t know,” he explained, “but I think Obama isn’t even a Chamberlain,” citing the British prime minister who left Poland in the lurch at the beginning of World War Two. Given such doubts, combined with Putin’s obvious desire to break the Atlantic Alliance, Poland will prepare to resist the Russians alone, while hoping and praying it does not have to.

Interesting article regarding how the Polish government views President Obama. It is concerning that one of our biggest European allies have started doubting our ability to live up to our word.

Poland Prepares for Russian Invasion | The XX Committee

Interesting article regarding how the Polish government views President Obama. It is concerning that one of our biggest European allies have started doubting our ability to live up to our word.

I don't think anyone allies or foes are beginning to "doubt" our ability to live up to our word. They know we will not. It's not just the American people who've been fed a steady diet of lies over the last 6 years.

Wonder how many troops and how much weaponry Poland would contribute if the US were invaded. 1,000 troops and a tank maybe?

Wonder how many troops and how much weaponry Poland would contribute if the US were invaded. 1,000 troops and a tank maybe?

I'd bet none. Maybe Canada and possibly England would come but that would be about it.

However it's not good when other countries have no faith in us fulfilling our promises.

I'd bet none. Maybe Canada and possibly England would come but that would be about it.

However it's not good when other countries have no faith in us fulfilling our promises.

They've had 3,000 soldiers plus equipment in Afghanistan and joined in the invasion of Iraq and at the height of their Iraqi involvement had 2,500 in country. Like I've said, since the fall of Communism, Poland has always been a major friend of us.

Reactions: 2 people
They've had 3,000 soldiers plus equipment in Afghanistan and joined in the invasion of Iraq and at the height of their Iraqi involvement had 2,500 in country. Like I've said, since the fall of Communism, Poland has always been a major friend of us.

No doubt the Pols are stand up, more respected in my view than the French.

If someone had the balls and wherewithal to launch an invasion of the US, Poland's help or lack thereof wouldn't make a difference.

I agree, but I also get tired of moochers. I guess, however, if we're going to be "the leader of the 'Free World' " that's just what you have to do.

And Canada would definitely act. It really would become the 51st State if the US were invaded. Which is just one more reason I wish we had taken it back in '12.

My previous post was mostly jocular, but you would think that Poland, of all the NATO countries (with the exception of us and the Baltic moochers) would go over the stipulated 2.0 GDP defense spending.

I agree, but I also get tired of moochers. I guess, however, if we're going to be "the leader of the 'Free World' " that's just what you have to do.

And Canada would definitely act. It really would become the 51st State if the US were invaded. Which is just one more reason I wish we had taken it back in '12.

Ever had dealings with French Canadians? They're worse than the actual French, so keep Canada, Canada.

Reactions: 1 person
Ever had dealings with French Canadians? They're worse than the actual French, so keep Canada, Canada.

Eh, if we're going to be their de facto military in the time of crisis anyway, we might as well have all their resources.

Hey, maybe you could go and summer on Lac au Saumon.

No doubt the Pols are stand up, more respected in my view than the French.

If someone had the balls and wherewithal to launch an invasion of the US, Poland's help or lack thereof wouldn't make a difference.

Of course, Poland seems to be one of the few Euro countries left that really understand the importance of a strong military and will to use it in the right situations.

My previous post was mostly jocular, but you would think that Poland, of all the NATO countries (with the exception of us and the Baltic moochers) would go over the stipulated 2.0 GDP defense spending.

Yes because this year alone they've increased their military budget to 1.95% of their GDP as required by NATO. Most other European countries have slashed budgets during this economic downturn. Also Estonia is the only NATO country besides Britain, France, and the United States that has achieved that 2% requirement.

Poland’s Spending Up as Most of E. Europe Cuts Back | Defense News | defensenews.com

Poland Plans Record Defense Spending for 2014 | Defense News | defensenews.com

I guess I can let 1.95 pass.\

And, hey, what do you know, I got my third star today. Whoopie-doopie!

yeah bad hearing that from Poland, I would say they have suffered the worst out of any European country from foreign invaders.

VN Store

Back