2014-2015 schedule opening

Smallvol#1

MarchMatters
I got this on the Baylor fan site.

"SmallVol1, Just received information that Tennessee had been dropped by one of their opponents from their 2014-15 schedule..."

Anyone know who dropped us, why, or who will potentially take the spot? Have no idea where his info came from.

^
Class act my foot on their forum they've had nothing but negative and horrible things to say about Tennessee and they're all wishing for us to fail with Diamond and Te'a been here.

Funny:salute: but in all honesty, UNC has (overall) been a class act about DD.

You mean like Hatchell lying and saying she has no idea why Diamond was leaving?

Or do you mean like their fans trashing her and saying Tennessee tampered and cheated to get her?

^
Class act my foot on their forum they've had nothing but negative and horrible things to say about Tennessee and they're all wishing for us to fail with Diamond and Te'a been here.

:whistling: Fail is not in UT's future. Yeah, like that's going to happen w/these two high class players. DD wanted to transfer & play for UT which has always been her dream college to play ...nothing bad about that. UNC fans need to move on because it's a done deal now.

Last edited:
:whistling: Fail is not in UT's future. Yeah, like that's going to happen w/these two high class players. DD wanted to transfer & play for UT which has always been her dream college to play ...nothing bad about that. UNC fans need to move on because it's a done deal now.

they just need to stop talking about it and just let it go.

Last edited:
You mean like Hatchell lying and saying she has no idea why Diamond was leaving?

Or do you mean like their fans trashing her and saying Tennessee tampered and cheated to get her?

Well that is the biggest lie in itself, so you want to make up stories and fabricate lies, all due to what or how our fans feel on a message board? Coach handled this transfer respectfully and accordingly, unlike dook and Kansas State handled their transfer situation. I believe to this day Coach has no idea or knowledge to why she really transfered away. Nor do us die hard Tar Heels fans , but most of us like myself have moved on, tho she seemed kinda cold hearted about the situation, it's done and over with. With that said , given the type of woman and coach that Coach Hatchell is i seriously doubt if you guys are even slated to face us next season, will just remove you from our schedule, even when she granted her to transfer there in the first place, unless one other of our coaching staff is still bitter and convinced her to remove you from our schedule, but i haven't heard nor seen anything pointing to that being the case and i follow the Heels extensively.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Well that is the biggest lie in itself, so you want to make up stories and fabricate lies, all due to what or how our fans feel on a message board? Coach handled this transfer respectfully and accordingly, unlike dook and Kansas State handled their transfer situation. I believe to this day Coach has no idea or knowledge to why she really transfered away. Nor do us die hard Tar Heels fans , but most of us like myself have moved on, tho she seemed kinda cold hearted about the situation, it's done and over with. With that said , given the type of woman and coach that Coach Hatchell is i seriously doubt if you guys are even slated to face us next season, will just remove you from our schedule, even when she granted her to transfer there in the first place, unless one other of our coaching staff is still bitter and convinced her to remove you from our schedule, but i haven't heard nor seen anything pointing to that being the case and i follow the Heels extensively.

Saying most UNC fans are over it is ridiculous. She still gets bashed on twitter, facebook and instagram

if the best player in UT history(women's bball) up and left after 1 year I'm sure I'd fergit it after a couple months and wish her well.... when HELL froze over to infinity......

The two teams are scheduled to play this season, not sure about the rumor that the game has been cancelled.

LOL. Bless your heart.

Pretty much my take. I have followed the Romero (KSU) situation and posted on different sites that UNC and CSH are examples of how a transfer should be handled. So kudos them. I am not on the UNC fan site, but postings from UNC fans I have seen elsewhere have been overall very generous to DD. Most have said they did not know why, wished she would stay, and good luck where ever she goes. Of course there have been some negatives from some fans, reference both UT and USC sites...both schools which were actively recruiting her...and see what SOME fans said. But overall UT fans have wished her well before we knew she was to be a LV...and of course now we love her (again, there's always the few). I don't want to judge UNC by a few fans; anymore than I would want someone to judge UT by a few of our fans. Go to the Boneyard and see what they can make out of some of our postings! Overall I think VN gives more leeway than other sites. I have seen posters on other sites banned for reasons that sort of left me gasping. We sure don't ban so quickly here. BUT that also gives opportunity for a posting to go up that can "feed the fires". I also agree with seeva that UNC and CSH cancelling a game because they were "in a snit" is not sensible. That's the reason I thought the one posting was funny, but not meant to be factual. So I'll stick to my original comment that UNC/CSH have overall been a class act over this. Handled just like Pat would have (no higher praise). My head is now available for the rabid bashing........

Reactions: 1 person
So because Hatchell didn't block the transfer that makes her some sort of a saint? Why would Hatchell block Diamond's transfer? She is many things but I doubt stupid is one of them. What does KSU have to do with Diamond? That is an extreme situation. Just because KSU is not smart enough to realize the situation with Romero will kill them in recruiting doesn't mean that everything other than doing something like that means you are handling a transfer with "class". Hatchell knows she would give her recruiting foes/peers tons of ammunition to use against her in recruiting. Blocking a transfer would do more harm than good to the reputation of her program.

Sylvia Hatchell is not an angel. That's all I'm saying. She is very bitter toward UT right now and she can get the hell over it. (And no this doesn't have anything to do with what has been said publicly, so don't ask.) So can the UNC fans who are still whining about it. And no, it isn't/wasn't just a "few" fans doing it, either. Save that bull for someone who believes it.

BTW, no idea if it's UNC or not regarding the scheduling. That was purely a guess on my part, and mostly an attempt at humor. That being said, it wouldn't surprise me. I actually hope we keep playing them. UNC will be very good the next few years.

Don't sit there and act like all their fans have been a saint because that's a damn lie like i said before and i stand by it their fans have done nothing but insult Tennessee, DeShields, Cooper and even had the audacity to try and bring CPS into it. if they were really over it then they would just stop talking about it, let it go and just focus on their current team. it's over and done with.

Last edited:
Saying most UNC fans are over it is ridiculous. She still gets bashed on twitter, facebook and instagram
Saying we haven't is even more ridiculous, when you have zero knowledge about our fanbase. Do we have Small majority still upset and bashing her yes, i have seen it on message boards, on twitter no i haven't seen anything i challenge you to show me where a majority of our fan base are bashing here on those sites, i'd be careful as well because to this day i am still following her and TE'A and TE'A is following me still , so i see alot of their tweets and what is tweeted to them

You answered you own question. There are still plenty of people who said nasty things when her transfer was officially announced last week and continue to do so

Sylvia Hatchell is not an angel. That's all I'm saying. She is very bitter toward UT right now and she can get the hell over it. (And no this doesn't have anything to do with what has been said publicly, so don't ask.) So can the UNC fans who are still whining about it. And no, it isn't/wasn't just a "few" fans doing it, either. Save that bull for someone who believes it.
Again Lie after lie , you know nothing bout our coach nor or basketball team, can u prove that coach is bitter? Show me the proof, infact i can say coach is or was confused more than anything, coach has never took a team off our schedule because she was bitter or felt angered toward a team thru out the whole 15+ years she has been at UNC

Don't sit there and act like all their fans have been a saint because that's a damn lie like i said before and i stand by it their fans have done nothing but insult Tennessee, DeShields, Cooper and even had the audacity to try and bring CPS into it. if they were really over it then they would just stop talking about it, let it go and just focus on their current team. it's over and done with.
The same question goes to you , can you prove that a majority of our fan base are bashing them ladies? Again i follow them both , TE'A since middle school and she's been following me about that length as well. All i have seen was best wishes and confusion from our people, like i saw yes ive seen a small majority of negativity on message boards, but eventually they will catch up with the rest of us, and get over it. But if you have zero proof, stop fabricated lies and making stuff up please.

^ She's probably never taken a team off their schedule at the risk of having to replace them with a Division 1 opponent.

Again Lie after lie , you know nothing bout our coach nor or basketball team, can u prove that coach is bitter?

No, it's not a lie, and I suggest you step off before you call me a liar again because I am NOT the one to take BS from anyone, especially some Tar Hole fan like yourself who is obviously just looking for a fight. Y'all fans crack me up so much. Y'all go on message boards and trash a teenager and then accuse one of the cleanest programs in college sports of cheating -- a program built by the bare hands of Pat freaking Summitt, who is class, integrity, and dignity personified. Meanwhile, your school is in the midst of a huge academics scandal. I guess throwing stones from your giant glass house is fun?

Why would I come here to lie? What would I gain from making stuff up? Your program isn't important nor relevant enough (in general and, more specifically, to me) for me to gain any enjoyment by spreading lies, especially given the HC of your program attended grad school here and was one of Pat's GAs in the early days of the program. It must kill you because I actually know what I'm talking about. Unlike others, I only comment on things when I know I'm right, and unlike many UNC fans who have commented on the Diamond saga, I'm not a troll. And I'm not interested in "proving" anything to you. I'm more interested in keeping sources than I am in "proving" things to random people on message boards, UT fans and non-UT fans alike. Like I said, I don't know if it's UNC regarding the scheduling, but I know that Hatchell is trashing the LV program behind the scenes. I have been told this by multiple people. And whether or not she doesn't want to play us is totally irrelevant to that, too, BTW. If you (or anyone else) don't believe what I'm saying, then I guess I'll have to find some way to sleep tonight. :cray:

The same question goes to you , can you prove that a majority of our fan base are bashing them ladies? Again i follow them both , TE'A since middle school and she's been following me about that length as well. All i have seen was best wishes and confusion from our people, like i saw yes ive seen a small majority of negativity on message boards, but eventually they will catch up with the rest of us, and get over it. But if you have zero proof, stop fabricated lies and making stuff up please.

First off there's nothing fabricated about anything i said what i saw and i didn't mention the entire fan base but i did mentioned the fans on their message board still been salty about it and still saying negative things about her and UT. all of y'all are not saints, I've seen more negativity than well wishes and i will just leave it at that.

Last edited:
they don't cal them "heels" fer nuthin.... jus sayin... lol

sense: A worthless individual
rascal
lowlife
cad
rogue

Last edited:
No, it's not a lie, and I suggest you step off before you call me a liar again because I am NOT the one to take BS from anyone, especially some Tar Hole fan like yourself who is obviously just looking for a fight. Y'all fans crack me up so much. Y'all go on message boards and trash a teenager and then accuse one of the cleanest programs in college sports of cheating -- a program built by the bare hands of Pat freaking Summitt, who is class, integrity, and dignity personified. Meanwhile, your school is in the midst of a huge academics scandal. I guess throwing stones from your giant glass house is fun?

Why would I come here to lie? What would I gain from making stuff up? Your program isn't important nor relevant enough (in general and, more specifically, to me) for me to gain any enjoyment by spreading lies, especially given the HC of your program attended grad school here and was one of Pat's GAs in the early days of the program. It must kill you because I actually know what I'm talking about. Unlike others, I only comment on things when I know I'm right, and unlike many UNC fans who have commented on the Diamond saga, I'm not a troll. And I'm not interested in "proving" anything to you. I'm more interested in keeping sources than I am in "proving" things to random people on message boards, UT fans and non-UT fans alike. Like I said, I don't know if it's UNC regarding the scheduling, but I know that Hatchell is trashing the LV program behind the scenes. I have been told this by multiple people. And whether or not she doesn't want to play us is totally irrelevant to that, too, BTW. If you (or anyone else) don't believe what I'm saying, then I guess I'll have to find some way to sleep tonight. :cray:
I challenge you then to prove all your jibberish nonsense

VN Store

Back