Kevin Punter has committed!!

SkidsisVFL

Vols in your face
“@_KP5: I Am Officially The Newest Member Of The Tennessee Vols !! I Will Be Spending My Next 2 Years In The City Of Knoxville.
#VFL
#Vols”

Reactions: 37 people
HBC Butch from another thread, "Wont anytime soon. UT lost 5 players due to transition. We'll be the worst team in the SEC next year. Dead last."
BTO from another thread, "Could go from 7 returning players to 3, that would suck a$$"
Growing optimism vs. dwindling pessimism. Which camp are your in?

Reactions: 2 people
HBC Butch from another thread, "Wont anytime soon. UT lost 5 players due to transition. We'll be the worst team in the SEC next year. Dead last."
BTO from another thread, "Could go from 7 returning players to 3, that would suck a$$"

Could be wrong but I think BTO was referring to what would happen should the players rumored to be leaving actually left. I think you're taking his quote out of context. Unless, of course, you think it wouldn't suck to lose 4 players to transfer. Then that would be a whole other conversation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

Optimistic that in a few years, UT will be right back in the Sweet Sixteen, and competing with UF, and UK for the SEC Title!

Reactions: 1 person
HBC Butch from another thread, "Won't anytime soon. UT lost 5 players due to transition. We'll be the worst team in the SEC next year. Dead last."
Growing optimism vs. dwindling pessimism. Which camp are you in?

Growing optimism and dwindling pessimism are different sides of the same coin, so there's no choice to make. They're pretty much the same phenomenon expressed in opposite terms.

Reactions: 4 people
I think people will be surprised with how competitive we will be this season. We won't be as talented as last year but I bet we will have similar results to this past regular season.

Could be wrong but I think BTO was referring to what would happen should the players rumored to be leaving actually left. I think you're taking his quote out of context. Unless, of course, you think it wouldn't suck to lose 4 players to transfer. Then that would be a whole other conversation.

Indeed.

Based on recent history, I expect Punter to play 7 minutes per game in 8 games next year and take up a scholarship for 2 years. :)

Sorry, just jaded from mismanagement the last few years. I should be more mature than that. Very, very good commitment for us. Welcome Punter!

Based on recent history, I expect Punter to play 7 minutes per game in 8 games next year and take up a scholarship for 2 years. :)

Sorry, just jaded from mismanagement the last few years. I should be more mature than that. Very, very good commitment for us. Welcome Punter!

:lolabove: I'm excited to see what he can do. Should be a great scoring option off the bench.

Fill it up Kev.
Been stalking him all weekend and he snuck in on me while I'm watching my new windows being installed.
Great fit for Donnie Ball.

I think people will be surprised with how competitive we will be this season. We won't be as talented as last year but I bet we will have similar results to this past regular season.

With better coaching and player development too

Whichever one those other ones aren't in? :unsure:

I studied Cuonzo Disciple in Linguistics...the breakdown is MEH!!!!...PETITION!!!...CUONZO WAS GREAT AND WE'LL GET YU'UNS BACK BY NEVER LOVING AGINNNN...MEH INFINITY!!! :mad:

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back