Aja Wilson Visit.

While I hope you are right, gule, it has been my belief for some time now that Ms. Wilson is going to be draped in the Garnet and Black of South Carolina for her college career.

Jim

Why don't u do it since u r a big buddy w/her? U have already been exchanging email & asking her out on dates & such. :crazy: :clapping: :blink:

Besides I do not and will not choose to fight with you,I am here because I enjoy this forum only.most posters are polite and you are not,,So please get bent.....as I will not answer your post any more
:Bbiteme:

Besides I do not and will not choose to fight with you,I am here because I enjoy this forum only.most posters are polite and you are not,,So please get bent.....as I will not answer your post any more
:Bbiteme:

:cray: Someone's feelings got hurt. :aggressive: I wasn't picking a fight. :rolleyes: I was poking fun at ya. I figured u wood b able two tell I wazz funng u bye now. :birgits_giggle:

A'ja Wilson, the No. 1 prospect in the espnW HoopGurlz Top 100 for the 2014 class, is slated to compete in the Slam Dunk contest Monday night (9 ET, ESPNU/Watch ESPN) as part of the McDonald's All American Games at the United Center in Chicago.

In 2004, Candace Parker, the reigning WNBA MVP, became the first and only girl to win the dunk contest. Two years ago, Breanna Stewart advanced to the finals after the Connecticut superstar wowed the crowd with two dunks in the first round.

Wilson, who is expected to announce her college decision on April 16, has narrowed her finalists to Connecticut, Tennessee, North Carolina and South Carolina. She led Heathwood Hall to a South Carolina state championship earlier this month.

from ESPNW

It will be nothing short of a miracle if she picks us.

If she goes to South Carolina, they'll win the next 3 SEC titles. No one will have an answer for a frontcourt tandem of Wilson and Coates.

Mz Wilson is all VOL.
At the McD game, she was asked what her main criteria were for picking a school. She said: How she can get along with the coaches. What the school can do for her upon graduation. What can the school do to take her to the next level.

To me the team that best meets these criteria is uconn.

At the McD game, she was asked what her main criteria were for picking a school. She said: How she can get along with the coaches. What the school can do for her upon graduation. What can the school do to take her to the next level.

:eek:lol: yeah, okay.

To me the team that best meets these criteria is UTenn. :eek:k:

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back