K Zed's shop of Vol farks and artwork.

K Zed

A Volunteer in hard times
k+zed-albums-creations.-picture1247-shop-sig.png

BACK FROM THE DEAD!

Current project: ???

Yup, welcome to my shop! Here you can find artwork or farks to fit your wildest football/basketball/whatever dreams! Or, if you DON'T see what you want or like, Let me make it for you! Request must be apropriate. You are to judge on that.

Here are just a few things so far I'm done with:

My proudest acheivement. I actually got the idea from another forum user before I decided to try it. Whoever you are, if you're looking at this, feel free to use it!
k+zed-albums-creations.-picture1231-volunteer-titans.png

My first avy, most of you who know me well are familiar with. This is also a piece of flair on Facebook.
k+zed-albums-creations.-picture1232-ut-fire.jpg

My first simple fark. Peyton has a new hobby...
k+zed-albums-creations.-picture1218-gator-hunting.png

Please, have some request!

-K Zed :hi:

Last edited:
Good work man!!! Only suggestion i have is urban meyer as a baby cause he crys to much. Kinda corny but hey its an idea.

alright! my first ever release! I'm so excited! :dance2:

My first request was Urban "Cryers" as a baby crying, well, I decided to take that to the next level. Everyone loves a good tantrum...

k+zed-albums-creations.-picture1236-burger-king-lane-saban-fark.jpg

that was great guys, sorry it's so late at night! But let's see, the next one in line is...Saban with a tide stick. I think I know what you're talking about! :shades:

-K Zed

2nd release! Saban with a tide stick.

k+zed-albums-creations.-picture1238-saban-tide-stick.jpg

Enjoy! But, hey! I need more request! I don't have anything to do...I'll try to think of something, but I need your input too!

true, but who says I can't try!

This pic is gold....ohhh...let me see...:question:

be back soon, might be here tomorrow!

It's amazing what you can do with a set mind. I lied about "tomorrow."

k+zed-albums-creations.-picture1242-spurrier-pumping-gas.png

Dang, that's kinda small! Don't know why that happened...

any more?

Dont know the thread, but someone had Spurrier pumping Lanes gas in a Shell uniform that was pretty good.

sorry for no release in a while. I've had to think of something! I've been thinking about the future UT/UF game at the Swamp soon and saw the article today about Crompton's "Improvement" so I decided to do this!

k+zed-albums-creations.-picture1243-september-19-2009.png

You're pretty lucky I had this stroke of ispiration. Seriously, I need your ideas! That way I can post more stuff!

However, I'm working on a sig for my shop so I can advertise, maybey that'll get more people in here... see ya soon!

Here are a couple of signatures. Hey, if anyone can help me find a way to have the picture with a link to my shop here, please let me know!

k+zed-albums-creations.-picture1247-shop-sig.png

k+zed-albums-creations.-picture1235-vols-sig.png

HUGE SUPRISE UPDATE!!!!

I know I haven't made stuff in a while, but I have been really concerned with UT and it's "Black Unies" scenario that's been going on for a while. Well, I decided it's time to do something about that.

Someone mentioned in a thread that it might be cool if we wore the "checkerboard" for our jerseys, and I go "hmm...why not?!" Here are a few designs I have done and to me, they seem to get better as I made more alternate designs. Hopefully this will destroy the black for good and mabey even replace our other alternates!

Please vote for your favorite design here! If there is anything you see that might make a design better, let me know so I can try it out!

Design 1: "see-through" lettering, white pants
k+zed-albums-creations.-picture1283-uni-design1.png

Design 2: "see-through" lettering, Orange pants
k+zed-albums-creations.-picture1284-uni-design2.png

Design 3: trimed lettering, white pants
k+zed-albums-creations.-picture1286-uni-design4.png

Design 4: trimed lettering, orange pants
k+zed-albums-creations.-picture1285-uni-design3.png

Design 5: trimed lettering, white checkered stripe pants
k+zed-albums-creations.-picture1288-uni-design6.png

Design 6: trimed lettering, orange checkered stripe pants
k+zed-albums-creations.-picture1287-uni-design5.png

Also, there can be the "see-through" lettering with the checkered pants. Or mabey if anyone wants to see full-checkered pants, but It's whatever you like! If you want it, I'll make it!

-K Zed

HUGE SUPRISE UPDATE!!!!

I know I haven't made stuff in a while, but I have been really concerned with UT and it's "Black Unies" scenario that's been going on for a while. Well, I decided it's time to do something about that.

Someone mentioned in a thread that it might be cool if we wore the "checkerboard" for our jerseys, and I go "hmm...why not?!" Here are a few designs I have done and to me, they seem to get better as I made more alternate designs. Hopefully this will destroy the black for good and mabey even replace our other alternates!

Please vote for your favorite design here! If there is anything you see that might make a design better, let me know so I can try it out!

Design 1: "see-through" lettering, white pants
k+zed-albums-creations.-picture1283-uni-design1.png

Design 2: "see-through" lettering, Orange pants
k+zed-albums-creations.-picture1284-uni-design2.png

Design 3: trimed lettering, white pants
k+zed-albums-creations.-picture1286-uni-design4.png

Design 4: trimed lettering, orange pants
k+zed-albums-creations.-picture1285-uni-design3.png

Design 5: trimed lettering, white checkered stripe pants
k+zed-albums-creations.-picture1288-uni-design6.png

Design 6: trimed lettering, orange checkered stripe pants
k+zed-albums-creations.-picture1287-uni-design5.png

Also, there can be the "see-through" lettering with the checkered pants. Or mabey if anyone wants to see full-checkered pants, but It's whatever you like! If you want it, I'll make it!

-K Zed

Uhhh...No.

We shouldn't stoop to Kentucky Basketball...Plus, your "see-through" numbers is actually contrasting the color behind, as it's opposite of the pattern underneath.

It's neat that you are able to put that together, but that's just heinous IMO. :)

Uhhh...No.

We shouldn't stoop to Kentucky Basketball...Plus, your "see-through" numbers is actually contrasting the color behind, as it's opposite of the pattern underneath.

i kinda had to because then you would barely see the numbers. And no, i wasn't thinking UK basketball, I was thinking of UT tradition. But, okay, 2 don't like them so far. Any other complements or sugestions?

VN Store

Back