WWE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLayneUT8

i thiink we need a WWE forum or a wrestlin forum of some sort......if we had enough fans........(please dont come in here and tell me its fake lol i know it is but i enjoy it)..........would there be any supporters of this wit olo Klayne

I would consider wrestling a sport, though not a competition.

I actually just noticed this was in the pub...

If wwe gets it's own forum area, then vol freak needs to put the tech forum back up and not force discussion of HDTV's, computers and the like to be brought up in the gaming forums.

wwe%20rc%20top.png

WWE doesnt need a whole forum, just a thread in the pub.

I will keep this thread updated with news & rumors

You're free to discuss anything you want associated with the WWE EXCEPT Katie Vick. That should be a perma ban.:)

Tonight on RAW, it was announced that The Rock will be at WrestleMania weekend for the Hall of Fame ceremony to induct his father Rocky Johnson and his grandfather "High Chief" Peter Maivia.

They aired a video package profiling the incredible careers of The Rock's father and grand father. They showed a lot of classic footage with commentary from Vince McMahon, The Rock, Rocky Johnson himself and others.

Johnson and Maivia join Ric Flair as the current Class of 2008 inductees. No word yet on who will induct Flair. WWE will continue to announce the rest of the inductees each week on RAW leading up to WrestleMania weekend.

I wish Rock would also lay the smackdown on HBK at Wrestlemania, but I dont think it will ever happen....Rock is done IMO

-- Next Monday night on WWE RAW, Maria will show the world her Playboy Magazine cover. Maria is appearing in the March 2008 issue of Playboy Magazine.

-- Meredith Whitney, a stock analyst who is married to John Bradshaw Layfield, made the financial news on Monday for her report on Citigroup. Whitney previously received death threats for delivering a negative report on the same company.

Can we change the name of the thread to "Cena owns Angle....The official pro wrestling thread"

yes i meant just its on thread not a forum...but i would love to have it and i could keep it updated wit news and rumors as well.....i think it be a good add on......what you say Freak?

The only thing Cena owns is the attention of 10 year old boys and 15 year old girls. His utterly worthless reign as champion is the reason Vince has had to resort to midgets and retirement angles in a desperate attempt to bring fans turned off the Chain Gang Fool back.

however hat, orton's championship reign has made Cena look like a bona fide WWE legend.

It will be good to see the Roc back for one night. I would like to see Austin back full time myself. Oh and one more wish, I wish Y2J would put Cena out for a while. That would be a good match.

The only thing Cena owns is the attention of 10 year old boys and 15 year old girls. His utterly worthless reign as champion is the reason Vince has had to resort to midgets and retirement angles in a desperate attempt to bring fans turned off the Chain Gang Fool back.
The David Lee Roth of wrestling! Bubble Yum or Bubblicious?

Vince should cut his losses, make Jeff Hardy the champ and have a Jericho vs Hardy angle going into Summer Slam.

There's only so much you can do with HHH and a sledgehammer.

Yes.

however hat, orton's championship reign has made Cena look like a bona fide WWE legend.

Sad but true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back