Commercials That You Love

an older vw commercial for a jetta, probably around 2000. guy was outside of a grocery store and a shopping cart was coming toward his car, he dove in front of it as hard as he could. i wish they still showed it.

a Tennessee PSA that used to run in the 70s..couldn't believe I found it on youtube..really thought I'd never see it again. By the way, the greaser in the car is Ed Bruce (now deceased), a songwriter who wrote, among others, "Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys".

Tennessee Trash

a Tennessee PSA that used to run in the 70s..couldn't believe I found it on youtube..really thought I'd never see it again. By the way, the greaser in the car is Ed Bruce (now deceased), a songwriter who wrote, among others, "Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys".

Tennessee Trash

Dad?

My dad got a ticket back in the summer when a cop thought he saw my dad litter out of his car window.

there's a new for greyhound. The guy is explaining his video game system to his friend. It's essentially a Wii and he tells him to pitch it to him just like they were in the backyard. Well he chucks the remote at the fancy big screen tv, breaks it, and it falls onto a glass table. It's classic. "want to get away?"

Wish I could find this one commercial. Probably at least 2-3 years old. Can't remember if it was Coors Light, Bud Light, or Miller Lite.

A guy wants to play golf with his buddy, but knows the wife won't let him. So when his buddy asked how he got out, the husband says he hired a stand-in to fill in for him. The stand-in is a big buff foreign guy with a cheesy toupee that supposed to fool his wife into thinking it's him. The stand in does all the yardwork/housework then says (in his foriegn accent) "Gina, I'm all sweaty and dirty from working outside." Then it cuts back to the husband at the golf course saying "I'm good, she'll never know", or something like that. When he gets home from golf the wife walks up to him and says "wow, you were a tiger in bed earlier, rawwr."

A lot funnier if you see it. One of my favorite beer commercials. But can't find it.

VN Store

Back