Girl Pressures Boyfriend into Suicide

Bad enough one did it. The really bad thing is there will be a couple of copy-cats.

After reading the article, if there is a hell of fire and brimstone, she deserves to spend her eternity there. That's some evil stuff.

wow... that is sick. I absolutely hope she is found guilty. It largely sounds like she was driving the whole thing so she could somehow gather attention for herself.

I hope yall don't seriously think he offed himself because of her. Sure, she didn't help, and she should be ashamed, but she didn't kill him.

I hope yall don't seriously think he offed himself because of her. Sure, she didn't help, and she should be ashamed, but she didn't kill him.

Has anyone said she did?

She is disgusting and at the least encouraged a depressed person to kill himself, over and over and over.

Reactions: 4 people
Seems like her motivation was that she believed that he would not get better and that he'd be better off dead. Kind of like having a loved one in a vegetative state. I don't think that she was necessarily being narcissistic. At least her attorney's argument has steered my opinion in that direction.

It will be interesting to see how the free speech defense will contrast with what put Charlie Manson away for life.

I've encountered situations similar to this, but not this demented..

Seems like her motivation was that she believed that he would not get better and that he'd be better off dead. Kind of like having a loved one in a vegetative state. I don't think that she was necessarily being narcissistic. At least her attorney's argument has steered my opinion in that direction.

It will be interesting to see how the free speech defense will contrast with what put Charlie Manson away for life.

Well that is good, considering she is a doctor and all that.

Reactions: 1 person
That's almost like something out of a movie. She's twisted. I doubt that will be the last death she has a hand in. She'll learn from this and find someone else to manipulate.

Really? Wow.

All I got from that article was that she is pure evil.

Well we really can't be certain of many aspects of the story when our opinions are being driven by a media spinning as always to make it appear as sensational as possible. I'm glad that I'm not sitting on the jury in this case.

VN Store

Back