News crew killed on air

volfanCLT

Well-Hung Member
Central Virginia. Gunman walked up and shot them during a live broadcast just before seven this morning. Police have screenshots of the guy from the video, manhunt is underway.

Don't watch the video.

Sad stuff man. What a broken world we live in.

Horrible. What a sick person

CNVo8vMUkAE834l.jpg

Central Virginia. Gunman walked up and shot them during a live broadcast just before seven this morning. Police have screenshots of the guy from the video, manhunt is underway.

Don't watch the video.

Sad stuff man. What a broken world we live in.

Video was highly disturbing. Thoughts and prayers to the crew and their families. Hope this animal is caught and dealt with swiftly.

Have a name and license plate number of the suspect. Currently chasing him down I-81.

Won't be long, scumbag.

Reactions: 1 person
@brianstelter: WDBJ photographer Adam Ward's fiancé Melissa Ott was in the control room -- she saw the shooting happen live.

@alana_austin: .@GovernorVA: we are in pursuit now of the suspect. We believe it's a disgruntled employee from the television station.

@brianstelter: WDBJ photographer Adam Ward's fiancé Melissa Ott was in the control room -- she saw the shooting happen live.

@alana_austin: .@GovernorVA: we are in pursuit now of the suspect. We believe it's a disgruntled employee from the television station.

Makes sense. Way too coordinated to be a random shooting. Thoughts and prayers to the ladies and gents in blue who are in pursuit.

Supposedly being chased on I81.not sure if he's northbound or southbound though. This happened about 40 minutes from where my family now lives. Smith Mountain Lake is gorgeous.

Hope she makes it through for her sake (obviously) and for the sake of the investigation. Hopefully she saw something that can help law enforcement track this POS down.

They know his name according to the CNN video

Any updates on the police pursuit? Can't watch a live feed and haven't seen anything else on Twitter about it.

They are right behind him on I64. I'm curious as to whether he went East or West. West takes him into WV pretty quickly. Feds in the chase, too, though.

What am I missing? Just flipped it on CNN and they are showing a black guy as the shooter? In the video he's nothing like this guy they're showing.

I looked closer and it may be just bad quality that made me think that.

What am I missing? Just flipped it on CNN and they are showing a black guy as the shooter? In the video he's nothing like this guy they're showing.

I looked closer and it may be just bad quality that made me think that.

(Vester?) Lester Lee Flanighan (unknown spelling) light skinned black make 6'3" 250lbs 2009 Ford Mustang gray in color VA license plates: WZE-8846

VN Store

Back