Nike sizing question

RockyTop18

Metallivol
For those of you that have a new Nike polo, how would you rate the sizing? I bought a couple of large t-shirts online and found them to be a little tight, I am hesitant to order a polo due to not knowing if I need to bump up to an XL. Any feedback is appreciated.

For those of you that have a new Nike polo, how would you rate the sizing? I bought a couple of large t-shirts online and found them to be a little tight, I am hesitant to order a polo due to not knowing if I need to bump up to an XL. Any feedback is appreciated.

I think they fit true to size. Mine fit great.

3C1cTCh.gif

Reactions: 3 people

Looking at Dri-fit or Golf polos?

I'd say stick with the L.

The polo should fit a little more loose than your T-shirts. That's been my experience at least.

Just got mine today in the mail. Feels a little tighter than expected but it isn't a big difference.

I got a large Golf Dri Fit and it fits great. Somewhat of an athletic cut, but I like not having gobs of loose material around the waist and arms.

VN Store

Back