Is anyone else Lipstick-phobic?

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
I hate it. It completely grosses me out. I refuse to let my wife wear it. It gets everywhere, I don't like it rubbing off on me, and if my wife does happen to be wearing it I refuse to kiss her.

Anyone else feel this way? I pretty much feel the same way about lip gloss/chap stick too.

I'm the opposite, and a female. I rarely wore anything more than a light lip gloss/Chapstick but in the last few months I've been rocking out wity red and any other color I feel like wearing (within reason). I have a 12 hour gloss I put on that locks it on though, so I rarely have smudges etc.

I hate it. It completely grosses me out. I refuse to let my wife wear it. It gets everywhere, I don't like it rubbing off on me, and if my wife does happen to be wearing it I refuse to kiss her.

Anyone else feel this way? I pretty much feel the same way about lip gloss/chap stick too.

I agree with you 100%. It's disgusting and I cannot stand it.

This topic reminds me of a girl I had a class with in college back in the early 90's. She wore so much makeup I could literally smell it with her sitting across from me. Uhhh!

billymadison.gif

Reactions: 3 people
I'm not afraid of it, but I don't like it either. I'm glad my wife doesn't feel like she needs to wear it.

I'm the opposite, and a female. I rarely wore anything more than a light lip gloss/Chapstick but in the last few months I've been rocking out wity red and any other color I feel like wearing (within reason). I have a 12 hour gloss I put on that locks it on though, so I rarely have smudges etc.

not even on your Virginia Slims? :)

My wife rarely wears it, but my kids enjoy putting it on and leaving kiss marks on my head. I don't mind, cause I know one day I'll wish they were here doing it again.

Reactions: 2 people
I have been lucky in that all the women I've dated conveniently didn't wear lipstick/makeup. My aunt used to be the person everyone dreaded at holiday get togethers. She'd wear bright red lipstick and kiss everyone on the cheek leaving a lipstick outline. I can forgive chapstick as sometimes it's just necessary for some people to use it, especially during the winter.

I have been lucky in that all the women I've dated conveniently didn't wear lipstick/makeup. My aunt used to be the person everyone dreaded at holiday get togethers. She'd wear bright red lipstick and kiss everyone on the cheek leaving a lipstick outline. I can forgive chapstick as sometimes it's just necessary for some people to use it, especially during the winter.

I definitely feel your pain on this.

I get grossed out by lipstick smudges on people, or on cups/straws they drink out of.

When I say grossed out I mean like, lose my appetite grossed out.

59454488.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

Agreed. I don't kiss my wife when she wears that ****

You guys go ahead and refuse to kiss your wife after she makes herself pretty for you. Go ahead , drive her away, ole Gramps is right here waiting to make her feel pretty, wanted and desired.

PS. Don't tell Granny

Reactions: 12 people
You guys go ahead and refuse to kiss your wife after she makes herself pretty for you. Go ahead , drive her away, ole Gramps is right here waiting to make her feel pretty, wanted and desired.

PS. Don't tell Granny

Reactions: 4 people
im gonna get lambasted for this...but. including my wife, i usually go for the earthy chicks. hey. it is what it is. one of the perks is the granola chicks dont wear makeup.

my philosophy is she's prettier without it than with it. but if it makes her feel better, path of least resistance.

im gonna get lambasted for this...but. including my wife, i usually go for the earthy chicks. hey. it is what it is. one of the perks is the granola chicks dont wear makeup.

my philosophy is she's prettier without it than with it. but if it makes her feel better, path of least resistance.

Earthy au naturale with hairy legs and pits too?

VN Store

Back