Aspiring new author!

fayettegavol

Ok I know this isn't the place for this, but I volnation I need everyone's support and maybe a little help from someone who can create a forum. My mother in law is an angel among women. When I lost my job and home a few years back she took my wife and I along with our three kids in and never asked for anything. I know it was her child and grandkids but she has done the same for several other people she knew, not as dramatic as bringing them in but helping in general. I recently found out she had a dream of being an author and had several books that she has written. Well my wife has helped her get those books out. I'm not asking anyone to by them, that would be nice, but all in asking is you go to her facebook page and show support. I want to return the favor sevenfold. Plus my sister in law (Georgia fan) says volnation would never get on board and I want to prove her wrong. https://m.facebook.com/tinamorelandb...15628&__tn__=C
That is the link to her page if it doesn't work could someone help me out. Thanks again Volnation you rock

If/ when you go by her page. Drop a message of encouragement. If you click on the link to buy her book. You can read the first three chapters for free. After your visit drop a message and tag it with go vols so I know you guys are coming through!!!!

Please help a fellow vol fan out!

where is the link to read the first chapters at ?

If you look at her facebook page she has a post about where to buy them that has a link. Click on it and it takes you to the Amazon page for her book. Click on the cover page and it lets you read the first three chapters.

no problem,I'm interested in reading them,it isn't actually my cup of tea reading wise,but I will read em and see how well she has done

You sure you want to take on a forum? It's work. It CAN be very hard work. But it isn't hard to actually start one. You can begin for free by getting started using PhPbb. That's what I did, despite the fact that I'd rather use VBulletin, like this site.

no problem,I'm interested in reading them,it isn't actually my cup of tea reading wise,but I will read em and see how well she has done

Ok so I figured it out. Once you go to the amazon site. There is an option to buy now or get a sample. Click on the get a sample. The only problem is Amazon hasn't released it to mobile yet so you'd have to do it from your PC

You sure you want to take on a forum? It's work. It CAN be very hard work. But it isn't hard to actually start one. You can begin for free by getting started using PhPbb. That's what I did, despite the fact that I'd rather use VBulletin, like this site.

I meant just a thread in this site. I'm real computer not smart �� my wife on the other hand is planning on setting up something so people can talk directly to my mother in law with comments on her work and ideas for other stuff. My mother in law wants to be totally approachable with her fans if she gets them

But yes any ideas you may have that will help me get her work out would be very much appreciated. You have no idea how much I want to help her, if she sold a million copies that still would not cover how much she means to me and my little family

it says send as a free sample ,nothing about reading a free sample,of course I don't much about how Amazon has it set up

I see no option to check chapters or read any part of it before hand.

Once you go to the amazon site. There is an option to buy now or get a sample. Click on the get a sample. The only problem is Amazon hasn't released it to mobile yet so you'd have to do it from your PC

But yes any ideas you may have that will help me get her work out would be very much appreciated. You have no idea how much I want to help her, if she sold a million copies that still would not cover how much she means to me and my little family

Freak is a better person to ask. I consulted him before I opened my own forum. But don't take it lightly if you try to take on a forum. They can be tough.

Lived in your town in the 80s and still have many close freinds there. :good!:

Lived in your town in the 80s and still have many close freinds there. :good!:

I'm originally from Jasper, TN. I moved south for work. Where I met my beautiful wife it's been an amazing time here other than being slap in the middle of PUP country

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back