RIP Cyclopskiller

Mullins2010

We lost another Volnationer today...Brian, known as Cyclopskiller on here passed away today..Brian was a huge UT fan and great guy if u had the chance to know him..Please keep his family and kids in ur thoughts and prayers...Thanks Guys

Reactions: 3 people
Dang! I just talked to him not that long ago. Anyone know what happened?

Dang! I just talked to him not that long ago. Anyone know what happened?

Everyone knew u had bad drinking problem... He had told everybody on here that...but he had liver failure and had gotten better for a day or 2 but then his body started shutting down a few days later

Reactions: 1 person
Everyone knew u had bad drinking problem... He had told everybody on here that...but he had liver failure and had gotten better for a day or 2 but then his body started shutting down a few days later

Yeah, I remember that. He was a good guy! Prayers for his family.

No!! Man that sucks. I know he kind of reached out on here for help, but it appeared that he couldn't ever kick the habit. This is very sad news and hits close to home. RIP Brother. 34 is way too young to go

sad day. eye will always remember how his posting stuck out from the first time I logged on. T&Ps to his family and friends.

No!! Man that sucks. I know he kind of reached out on here for help, but it appeared that he couldn't ever kick the habit. This is very sad news and hits close to home. RIP Brother. 34 is way too young to go

Yea I hung out with him a month or so ago ...just couldnt get rid of the demon

Thoughts and prayers to his friends and family. Eye'll always remember his posts. To quote BEN, R EYE P.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back