Need advice on visiting for UT-ARK game

mmclaug580

I am bringing my son and father-in-law to the Arkansas game from Nebraska. We are Nebraska Huskers but have always wanted to experience a game at Tennessee and look forward to being a "Vol for a day." This seems like the place to go for tips on how to best enjoy the game day experience. Any helpful suggestions on what to do and where to be (we are flying in Friday morning) would be appreciated. Go Vols!

I am bringing my son and father-in-law to the Arkansas game from Nebraska. We are Nebraska Huskers but have always wanted to experience a game at Tennessee and look forward to being a "Vol for a day." This seems like the place to go for tips on how to best enjoy the game day experience. Any helpful suggestions on what to do and where to be (we are flying in Friday morning) would be appreciated. Go Vols!

Make sure to walk down to the river and see the Vol Navy. The Vol walk is a lot of fun also. You will find plenty of friendly folks and will have a great time.

Reactions: 1 person
Get lit for free at the various moonshine distillers in Gatlinburg and visit the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Maybe Cades Cove if you want to see some wildlife and a lot of primitive home sites.

Have fun! Learn the words to Rocky Top :D

Welcome to VN! I still have nightmares about facing you guys in those bowl games in the late 90s. You'll want to get there early enough to see the Vol walk and the band's march to the stadium and "Salute to the Hill". Also, the band's pregame show is second to none.

Get lit for free at the various moonshine distillers in Gatlinburg and visit the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Maybe Cades Cove if you want to see some wildlife and a lot of primitive home sites.

Have fun! Learn the words to Rocky Top :D

Don't woo at the wrong time!

Have fun man! I'll see you there!

VN Store

Back