Dumb songs you sing to your dog, cat, kids, etc

Ill cop to being unwilling to share for fear of ridicule.

my current one is when my dog is begging - "none for doggies cause doggies get none"

I think he's on to the logic flaw

I can neither confirm nor deny that the dog gets a customary greeting derived from various songs.

Last edited:
I make up songs all the time for my kids at school. Take songs they know and re-word them. They go crazy

I sing shake it off at ours when I'm playing tug of war with a towel.

I call mine a hungry shark, fast and merciless.

[YouTube]https://youtu.be/ev-bR9ii7Gs[/YouTube]

I've told many pets over the years that if they ever learn to talk it's (thumb slash across the throat)

I sing goofy songs to my kids all the time. Generally I make it up on the spot and they tell me "don't sing that, daddy" through the whole thing.

I used to tease my wife with a regular jingle during football season. It would go something like:

Today is Wednesday, tomorrow is Thursday, next conems Friday, and then iiittttt's UUUUUU TTTTTTTTT Gaaaammmme Daaaaaayyyyy.

Reactions: 1 person
I've told many pets over the years that if they ever learn to talk it's (thumb slash across the throat)

I accidentally punched mine in the eye when I got home from church. I'll show her my fist, and shell come full charge to wrestle. Poor thing ran right into it, then ran crying.

Usually i make up songs but my dog's name is Laika so songs with "like a" get hijacked

She's Laika rainbow
Rock me Laika hurricane
Etc.

Reactions: 2 people
I totally get singing to your kid. I can even see singing to the dog, but alcohol might need to be involved. But who the **** sings to their cat? And does a cat even stick around and listen?

Usually i make up songs but my dog's name is Laika so songs with "like a" get hijacked

She's Laika rainbow
Rock me Laika hurricane
Etc.

She's a Rainbow is maybe my favorite Stones song...so out of character for them but it worked so well. Now I have to listen to this all day, thanks :D

I do a couple of songs for my dog, current one is to the tune of "Brandy" ala':

The sailors say Dora, you're a good girl,
what a good dog, you could be,
but I wish you'd just hurry up now
and pee,
(doo dada dooda da do dee dee)

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back