Fantasy college football league

scvolfan7

Hey guys I hope this is the right place to put this. I'm starting a college football fantasy league but I'm having trouble getting my friends to join. Most of them only want to focus on our NFL league and don't follow college football much. I'm using the website fantrax and the draft is august 11th at 8 pm. If you're interested post your email and I'll send the invitation!

have you ever done this before? I haven't and not sure if I would. I love me some NFLff but I cant imagine how hard it would be to handicap 128 quarterbacks, 256 rbs, 384 wrs, etc... all with games from Tuesday - Saturday. And that's just the starters. It sounds akin to playing powerball which takes all the fun out of ff. Good luck.

have you ever done this before? I haven't and not sure if I would. I love me some NFLff but I cant imagine how hard it would be to handicap 128 quarterbacks, 256 rbs, 384 wrs, etc... all with games from Tuesday - Saturday. And that's just the starters. It sounds akin to playing powerball which takes all the fun out of ff. Good luck.
Thankfully I found enough. The draft has been pretty fun so far. It'll be interesting to see how it all goes. Thanks though!

Give me some insight. How crazy was it drafting? Was there a bunch of people saying "who??". Did you see a majority of players coming from the BCS schools or mid majors?

As you see, I find it intriguing.

I've done a league on there the last couple years, but we limit it to the power 5 conferences and Notre Dame. We also delay out draft till sept 1 so that two deeps are basically set. Find that helps to recognize more names. Still get some "who was just drafted?" Though

I know we look at the matchups on NFL leagues, but I would assume it's more important on the NCAA level. You probably want your starters each week playing against their smaller out of conference teams.

I've done a league on there the last couple years, but we limit it to the power 5 conferences and Notre Dame. We also delay out draft till sept 1 so that two deeps are basically set. Find that helps to recognize more names. Still get some "who was just drafted?" Though

that makes sense. I cant imagine trying to handicap free agent players every week from all 132 teams.

Give me some insight. How crazy was it drafting? Was there a bunch of people saying "who??". Did you see a majority of players coming from the BCS schools or mid majors?

As you see, I find it intriguing.

Well I read about a lot of college football so for the most part I knew who I was taking. It will vary person to person is my guess. A lot of the players taken were BCS schools but I took a few of the elite mid major kids because they put up ridiculous number (ex. Brandon Dougherty from WKU). It's my first time doing this so I'm interested to see how it goes

VN Store

Back