Optometrist Dentists Vets or Chiropractors who's worst at gouging

UTVOLKeith

punished good deeds
Which is the most non-professional profession.

Who tries to gouge you for unneeded fees

I suspect dentist charge two prices. A lower one for people without insurance and a higher price for those who do have dental insurance.

Reactions: 2 people
or about optometrists trying to sell you glasses in their store

when all you need is a prescription and competition

Vets sell cancer therapy for dogs and cats.. Rake it in

Ours helped us decide that expensive and minimally effective treatment with significant side effects was not the way to go for our beloved Schnauzer last month. RIP. They were very caring and respectful. Nothing but good to say about Village Veterinary Clinic in Farragut.

Reactions: 1 person
Seriously, everyone does this to insurance companies because they know they'll settle for less but pay more than an uninsured person.

Yeah, i thought he was saying uninsured people pay more. In my experience, if you have cash they have a lower price.

I don't go to a chiropractor because message therapists are far cheaper. If you are having medical issues with your body you should really see a real doctor.

Dentistry is ridiculously expensive imo. Cleanings are between $75 and $100 unless you're going to a hole in the wall place offering a special. They charge $25 just for the fluoride used during the cleaning. If you need your yearly X-rays, add another $150. Need a filling? You're looking at $120 to $240. Need a crown? You're not walking out the door for less than $1500.

Optometry is pocket change compared to your dentist. The real cost is first in the lenses, second in the frames unless of course you're going for designer frames like Coach, Ralph Lauren, Burberry, etc.

Yeah, optometry is ridiculously cheap compared to any other type of med field. However, it's much easier to perform and usually straightforward.

VN Store

Back