Another New Roller Coaster for Dollywood

I just don't understand some of the managers and masterminds behind some theme parks. When is there ever a such thing as "too many roller coasters" in an amusement park? I mean, I understand the legal stuff, but seriously... there are no roller coasters in the state of Tennessee outside of Dollywood (Lake Winnie is technically in Georgia).

I just don't understand some of the managers and masterminds behind some theme parks. When is there ever a such thing as "too many roller coasters" in an amusement park? I mean, I understand the legal stuff, but seriously... there are no roller coasters in the state of Tennessee outside of Dollywood (Lake Winnie is technically in Georgia).

never enough roller coasters. but when it comes to tilt a whirls and demonic rides like that. one is too many.

Imagine a roller coaster going over Nickajack Lake or Lake Chickamauga in Chattanooga near downtown,,, where you build this gigantic coaster that goes on both sides of the Tennessee River and all of that nonsense to put people in fear and danger.

#awesome

I've never met a wooden roller coaster that I've liked.

I like the smooth, steel tubing ones, but not the wooden ones. I think they jar me around too much.

never enough roller coasters. but when it comes to tilt a whirls and demonic rides like that. one is too many.

I like the rides like The Black Hole where you stand inside a cylinder and the cylinder spins and you stick to the wall while the floor drops out beneath you.

Water rides with high hills I can never get enough of, either. I want to feel like I'm putting my life in jeopardy when I ride a ride.

I like the rides like The Black Hole where you stand inside a cylinder and the cylinder spins and you stick to the wall while the floor drops out beneath you.

Water rides with high hills I can never get enough of, either. I want to feel like I'm putting my life in jeopardy when I ride a ride.

nope.nope.nope. nothing spinning. but I'm cool with the water rides.

Gonna be hard to top The Beast at King's Island!

I haven't found a roller coaster yet that I wouldn't ride.

But I hate ferris wheels.

Looks like I'm going to have to make a point to get back to Dollywood soon. I haven't been in years.

Looks like I'm going to have to make a point to get back to Dollywood soon. I haven't been in years.

My kids have never been, its been that long for me. We have 6 flags down here though.

VN Store

Back