Best whiskey for whiskey Coke

white65

I'm sipping on Gentlemen Jack, and Diet Dr. Pepper. It's pretty good. What your favorite liquor, and coke combo.

I think Maker's is good with Coke. I think ginger ale works really well with Trace and Eagle Rare. It really all depends on what kind of mood I'm in and how my wallet feels.

I usually drink jack if im mixing with coke but im down for most whiskeys plain if im drinking some

Do yall also drink cuba libres? (Rum and coke)

I usually drink jack if im mixing with coke but im down for most whiskeys plain if im drinking some

Do yall also drink cuba libres? (Rum and coke)

thx obama

lol but I used to drink Rum (and therefore rum and coke), but over time my tastes took me to bourbon, so I rarely drink rum anymore

that sounds intriguing

is Bacardi dark similar to Myers dark?
Found the combo accidentally. A customer bought me a half gallon of Bacardi and I ran out of Coke one night. My grandson had some cream soda so I said what the hell and mixed it up. The flavors marry great. Bacardi dark has a much cleaner taste than Myers. Isn't Myers a Jamaican rum?

Found the combo accidentally. A customer bought me a half gallon of Bacardi and I ran out of Coke one night. My grandson had some cream soda so I said what the hell and mixed it up. The flavors marry great. Bacardi dark has a much cleaner taste than Myers. Isn't Myers a Jamaican rum?

What kind of cream soda? I've partaken of Southern Comfort and Faygo cream soda. Yea, it is ultra sweet but you can just keep drinking and drinking it.

McCormicks is a good mixer with sprite 0, Dr Pepper, diet pepsi. Did I mention Sprite 0?

Only way to go is Tullamore Dew. Makes me mad enough to fight, and the coke gives me the energy to do it.

The real question is, what drink goes best with amphetamine?

I'm going to say Mountain Dew

The real question is, what drink goes best with amphetamine?

I'm going to say Mountain Dew

Depends entirely if we're talking about amphetamine or methamphetmine, and if its amphetamine we're talking about, which one?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back