Three Thousand

peyton4heisman

Senior Lurker New Member
Hello Volnation!
I just wanted to take a minute of your time today on this special occasion. What's the occasion, you ask?

Only the most important and interesting thing going on on this board! Peyton4heisman's 3000th post!

Lately, I've seen a bunch of these threads. "My 1000th post" "5000 posts!" So I figured "Hey, if these guys are so important that they feel the need to take up people's time to draw attention to themselves, why should I let my 3000th post fly under the radar!?"

See, I understand that you came to the site today to see what's going on with Vols football. But! It's MY 3000th postday!

Who needs football news when you can be suckered into opening this thread and spending your time reading my self-serving "like" fetch of a thread dedicated to the one, the only...

PEYTON4HEISMAN!!!!

I'm SURE that you have a milestone post or like number coming up. I encourage you all to waste our time starting threads of your own! We'd all love to spend our time on Volnation reading about your 5677th post or your 15,736th like!

Now that I've brought attention to myself, you may resume your regularly scheduled lurking/posting!

Reactions: 3 people
I think maybe I didn't make my sarcasm clear lol! The entire post should be in blue font!

3,000?

Bless your heart :)

You may have over 76k posts but your Like ratio is weak. I gave you one out of pity.

(I don't do blue font. I'm aware you've been around longer than the Like button)

Slow down cowboy, I've been here since 2007 and barely have 3000.

Oh, and congrats

VN Store

Back