AT&T Outage

What's the deal? I looked it up on down detector and noticed it appears to be affecting a pretty big segment of Tennessee and several surrounding states. Any news on what the problem is or expected resolution?

It's hard to function these days without mobile service.

Reactions: 1 person
Saw this on Facebook, thank God I have straight talk!

What's the deal? I looked it up on down detector and noticed it appears to be affecting a pretty big segment of Tennessee and several surrounding states. Any news on what the problem is or expected resolution?

No wireless, no data. No usage of your phone unless you have WiFi connection

It's not just mobile either. The bank I work for had some branches who lost phones and or Internet. Local news also reporting its affecting Verizon and sprint now as well.

It's not just mobile either. The bank I work for had some branches who lost phones and or Internet. Local news also reporting its affecting Verizon and sprint now as well.

Can confirm.. Work for a bank here in Chattanooga and it went out at 3:00. No phone or internet, I switched everything to backup router/server and it worked. Att is wired throughout our branch

It's not just AT&T and TMobile, it's also Sprint, and Verizon as well.

Probably terrorists.

That was a real pain. A friend of mine was moving into a new apartment and was trying to find out what was happening with the new bed she purchased. Definitely a tough day to be unable to contact anyone

Anybody ever say what caused this? Solar flare? Emp?

VN Store

Back