Dog Poop and DNA Swabs

malinoisvol

Pick up your Balls and Rattle your Cannons!
Business catching on in Seattle. Several stories online and on Channel 8 news @ 5 today in Knoxville.

DNA testing for dog poop on the rise in Seattle area

I laugh imagining some dumb arse trying to swab my 88 pound Czech Sheppard. She's gonna give you a DNA sample, alright. But, you're gonna need an assistant to take it from your @$$.

Reactions: 1 person
They swab the dog's mouth and charge a fee to register the dogs that anybody wants living with them at the apartment complex. It's preventative. When they find dog crap then they test it and fine the owner. The way to **** it up for the apartment complex management though is to scatter poop from non-registered dogs around. They'll spend money to test it and not have a match to collect a fine from.

Lauren, on channel 8, is about to do the story. Apparently, it has made its way to Knoxville.

They swab the dog's mouth and charge a fee to register the dogs that anybody wants living with them at the apartment complex. It's preventative. When they find dog crap then they test it and fine the owner. The way to **** it up for the apartment complex management though is to scatter poop from non-registered dogs around. They'll spend money to test it and not have a match to collect a fine from.

Sooooo you would have to go to a park and collect strange dog poop to pull off this plan.

Wouldn't it be simpler to just pick up your own dogs poop?

Sooooo you would have to go to a park and collect strange dog poop to pull off this plan.

Wouldn't it be simpler to just pick up your own dogs poop?

Pointing out a flaw in the system and business plan. They spend money on found poop... if it's not registered poop then the cost isn't recovered by the apartment complex.

Pointing out a flaw in the system and business plan. They spend money on found poop... if it's not registered poop then the cost isn't recovered by the apartment complex.

Ehhh... one man's business might be another man's hobby.

everone-chill-out-i-got-this_zps992ea914.jpg

That sounds like a lot of trouble just to stick it to the man. If you're signing a lease to these apartments then you know one of the rules is to clean up after your post. I would just pick up my dogs poop (mostly because it's the polite thing to do) and avoid the fine all together.

That sounds like a lot of trouble just to stick it to the man. If you're signing a lease to these apartments then you know one of the rules is to clean up after your post. I would just pick up my dogs poop (mostly because it's the polite thing to do) and avoid the fine all together.

Then maybe you should invest in a dog poop DNA testing franchise.

the owners will just pass along the cost,by upping the rent,so you actually would lose

VN Store

Back