Coward kills 33 y/o Memphis Policeman

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
Manhunt in Memphis continues after officer, 33, fatally shot#

What a low life coward of a person to pull such a stunt. All the brave men and women that have died protecting this country, soldiers and policeman alike and still protecting us, and some useless being kills this young guy. This country has got to crack down on domestic violence instead of focusing on foreign problems so much.

Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 2 people

What a low life coward of a person to pull such a stunt. All the brave men and women that have died protecting this country, soldiers and policeman alike and still protecting us, and some useless being kills this young guy. This country has got to crack down on domestic violence instead of focusing on foreign problems so much.

Shooting a police officer =/= domestic violence

Click your link now -- they have a thug in custody right now

This was the first thing I saw when getting up this morning. Prayers for his family.

They just broke into 60 minutes to tell us that he was carrying less than 2 grams of pot. They said they won't even transport someone into custody for that.

They just broke into 60 minutes to tell us that he was carrying less than 2 grams of pot. They said they won't even transport someone into custody for that.

if he's willing to put more than one bullet into a cop, there's a good chance he wasn't doing it because of the weed

if he's willing to put more than one bullet into a cop, there's a good chance he wasn't doing it because of the weed

For some reason I think he will say the cop was going to shoot him and he feared for his life and it was self defense because he is black and blah blah blah

I saw something that said he's already been in jail before, so I'd be shocked if taking part in a drug deal would, in any way, not result in extended jail time for a second time

For some reason I think he will say the cop was going to shoot him and he feared for his life and it was self defense because he is black and blah blah blah

He was on probation. What he says is irrelevant.

I'm just repeating what chief said. They very likely would not have taken him into custody for less than 2 grams of pot.

They don't do that here either. They confiscate the drugs and give you a citation to appear in court.

They don't do that here either. They confiscate the drugs and give you a citation to appear in court.

they would do more than confiscate in the middle of a deal, though...right?

also the guy is an ex-con, so there's no way the gun he had was legal

let's be real, there was no chance this was not ending with at least one dead person

they would do more than confiscate in the middle of a deal, though...right?

also the guy is an ex-con, so there's no way the gun he had was legal

let's be real, there was no chance this was not ending with at least one dead person

Yes I would assume.

I'm speaking as to a regular run of the mill stop by the police.

Had an employee get busted with a dime bag. The cops took it and his pipe. Wtote him a citation to appear in court.

VN Store

Back