Homemade UT Zippo

I've read this site for years. Yet, this is why I don't post. You get some cockeyed prick that just wants to degrade someone so that he feels better about himself.

I'm going to buy a brand new zippo and personalize it just for you with a middle finger to shine right up your ass you prick!

Forgive me moderators or ban me!

it was a joke - you did impressive work

Last edited:
I've read this site for years. Yet, this is why I don't post. You get some cockeyed prick that just wants to degrade someone so that he feels better about himself.

He didn't degrade you at all. Degrading would be saying it looks like Teri Schiavo did your etching. Which it doesn't, nice job.

Come on, he was just kidding with you. Were you expecting a thread full of attaboys?
I'm going to buy a brand new zippo and personalize it just for you with a middle finger to shine right up your ass you prick!

something like this? Please don't steal my design though

Attachments

• fingerzippo.jpg
    fingerzippo.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 143
Reactions: 4 people

Brian-Fantana-Easy-Champ-Anchorman.gif

Reactions: 1 person

If you're crazy and you know it shake your meds.
If you're crazy and you know it then your posts will surely show it.

Holy cow man, rough day? I think everyone realizes he was joking except you. Bham is good people.

Nice lighter by the way. Have you considered other designs or just that one? I'd like to see a Power T.

:hi:

Holy cow man, rough day? I think everyone realizes he was joking except you. Bham is good people.

Nice lighter by the way. Have you considered other designs or just that one? I'd like to see a Power T.

:hi:

Reported.

VN Store

Back