Moving to Morristown Tn. HELP

Milehigh_Vol

I'm having to work in Morristown for 18 months and I've decided it may be cheaper to rent something till I'm done. I know nothing of the area. I need help know where a fare place to rent and not get annoyed. Any help would be amazing!!!

Good luck, I drive through a lot, but have no clue.

My friend has to travel to Morristown for work on occasion. Everytime he drives by Doppler he says it kills his cell signal. This could be valid or it could be simply a coincidence. Take it for what it's worth.

My friend has to travel to Morristown for work on occasion. Everytime he drives by Doppler he says it kills his cell signal. This could be valid or it could be simply a coincidence. Take it for what it's worth.

I drive by it on occasion and it does nothing to mine.

Reactions: 1 person
Oh I'm not thrilled about it. But, I'm not driving 2 hours every morning. I don't like the town at all. Is closer to Knoxville thought

Bean Station is a cool little town just on the other side of Cherokee Lake. I'd commute from there and enjoy every chance I had on Cherokee. Morristown/Bean Station aren't nearly as bad as y'all are making it out to be.

Reactions: 1 person
Bean Station is a cool little town just on the other side of Cherokee Lake. I'd commute from there and enjoy every chance I had on Cherokee. Morristown/Bean Station aren't nearly as bad as y'all are making it out to be.

Go home Bill. You're drunk.

Probably lots of places to rent down in Jefferson City by Carson Newman. It'll keep you on the Knoxville side of MoTown as well.

I'll rent you a room, my house only has 2 counting the bathroom, but you can have the side with the window and kitchenette.

$55 per week PM me.

Country boy fireworks and the Iga. Bean station has it all :)

I kid but that area is my favorite place in the world. Been going there since birth

Go home Bill. You're drunk.

Nope. But I'm a country boy. I don't need much to make me happy. Fishing on Cherokee Lake, golf at Millstone, Patriot Hills and Clinchview, plenty of places to run. All I need.

I live in Morristown. Don't get the hate. Not too big, not too small. Has everything you need.

VN Store

Back