Free Tea Day at McAlister's

Boom!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 0
The closest one to me is in Prattville, about 15 miles away. Not worth it to get a free tea lol.

90% of the time I visit that restaurant, what I receive is #3. That's not a combo platter. I'm talking about...you know...one worse than #2.

The one down the street from me will offer me free tea once in a while. I always get something to go with no drink. Then they'll ask "what if we gave you a free tea?"

I still say no thanks and then they get awkward and act like I turned down their asking me out on a date.

I just don't like super sweet tea.

The one down the street from me will offer me free tea once in a while. I always get something to go with no drink. Then they'll ask "what if we gave you a free tea?"

I still say no thanks and then they get awkward and act like I turned down their asking me out on a date.

They were probably uncomfortable when you turned down free tea that you are probably a yankee or have something else wrong with you. :disappointed:

The closest one to me is in Prattville, about 15 miles away. Not worth it to get a free tea lol.
The tea is pretty good, tho.

You mean hot dog from TBA. :good!:

Haha. I think this story is going to be on my gravestone. :)

90% of the time I visit that restaurant, what I receive is #3. That's not a combo platter. I'm talking about...you know...one worse than #2.
Really?

Maybe you should order half sweet and half unsweet? I hear people order it that way all the time.

Thanks for the advanced notification so I could've got a free tea. :mad:

The tea was good but it almost wasn't worth fighting the large crowd.

I'm not a huge fan of their prices.

That's such a strange choice of words, it's not even technically an offer for a free tea it's just a random question. "What IF we gave you a free tea"? Are you offering me a free tea or are you just asking me what I'd think about you offering me a free tea?

I'm a southerner, but if I ever had to prove it by guzzling sweet tea I would fail miserably.

What? First I learn that you don't watch King of Queen's and now this? I'm worried about you man.

I guess I need some intervention! I think I'm the only person I know who doesn't drink tea or coffee.

VN Store

Back