Prayers needed for victims families in Chattanooga...

Marines and any service men and women are in my prayers every day, but these particular families are now in the forefront. God bless those 4 men that died and the families they left behind.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't see how it's domestic. The guy is Kuwait born Muslim and ISIS supporter. Regardless, I'm praying for all of our military, and specifically the families of these Marines. I have a son in the Navy and this stuff terrifies me.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't see how it's domestic. The guy is Kuwait born Muslim and ISIS supporter. Regardless, I'm praying for all of our military, and specifically the families of these Marines. I have a son in the Navy and this stuff terrifies me.

"Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:

Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.

This is the FBI definition. I know most have seen Wikis which is not the same.

I was on my way to Chattanooga between exit 9 and 7with a co worker when a silver Mustang flew pass us going about 100 mph just before the shootings happened

True but he became a naturalized citizen and lived and attended public school in Chattanooga since he was at least nine years old and graduated from utc three years ago.

Its a sad day with local military personnel in the Chattanooga area. I work fulltime AGR in Dayton and several of my buddies work at the armed forces reserve center recruiting office off lee highway. Simple fact is the recruiting stations and local national guard armories and reserve centers are soft target. We have no protection we cant even carry protection ( i do anyways since forthood incident and im foing it illegally) all we can do is keep the doors locked. Just fish in a barrel! Its bad when you have to worry about terrorist attacking you at your place of work. You leave Iraq or Afghanistan thinking your coming home to safe place and then you have to worry about this. Pray for the families of the soldiers who will not be coming home to there families in Chattanooga tonight.

Reactions: 3 people
That branch is the where I was sworn into the Air Force years ago. A wonderful memory now eclipsed by an absolute tragedy. God bless the families that now have uncountable grief in their hearts.

Drove right by the police and news crews outside of the neighborhood this terrorist lived in. Just about 3 miles from my house. Never thought this would happen in Chattanooga. I pray that it never happens again in any community.

My wife works about a half mile from the navy reserve where the shooting took place she was on lockdown for about 4 hrs and I was working about 40 miles away in Georgia, it was very frightening for all of us

My wife works about a half mile from the navy reserve where the shooting took place she was on lockdown for about 4 hrs and I was working about 40 miles away in Georgia, it was very frightening for all of us

My wife was at school at Chattanooga state. Luckily she was away for lunch with a friend

Freak, please move this thread to the "off topic" forum or whatever it's called.

I love US Marines, Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Coast Guardsman. Served 30 years in uniform as one of them, until recently. Will grieve for the four in Chattanooga, and pray for their families.

But this is too important of a topic to sit in a football chat thread. It is actually a bit disrespectful to bring something so important up here. It would be like judges going to the county fair to discuss whether death row inmates should get a reprieve.

Don't mean to insult anyone, and am deeply saddened for the great American families hurt by the attack. Just don't think this is the place to talk about it.

The shooter who died in the incident has been identified as 24-year-old Muhamed Youssef Abdulazeez. Another muslim intent on killing "infidels". Of course, the anti-gun crowd will try again to use this incident to remove our 2nd Amendment guarantee.

The shooter who died in the incident has been identified as 24-year-old Muhamed Youssef Abdulazeez. Another muslim intent on killing "infidels". Of course, the anti-gun crowd will try again to use this incident to remove our 2nd Amendment guarantee.

Which is BS. If those Marines were allowed to carry...that coward would have been lucky to kill 1 Marine! People who want to cause harm will find a way to get guns!

Reactions: 5 people

Who said you couldn't have guns? When has that ever been said? Please link a legitimate source to back up this claim. Again legitimate, and respected news source. Tia

Last edited:
Freak, please move this thread to the "off topic" forum or whatever it's called.

I love US Marines, Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Coast Guardsman. Served 30 years in uniform as one of them, until recently. Will grieve for the four in Chattanooga, and pray for their families.

But this is too important of a topic to sit in a football chat thread. It is actually a bit disrespectful to bring something so important up here. It would be like judges going to the county fair to discuss whether death row inmates should get a reprieve.

Don't mean to insult anyone, and am deeply saddened for the great American families hurt by the attack. Just don't think this is the place to talk about it.
Sorry if this post is in wrong place for you. My wife text me at the time I was on volnation and I watched cnn and just posted my feelings after I seen coverage. This may be in wrong place but some things are more important than football or sports all together.

Sorry if this post is in wrong place for you. My wife text me at the time I was on volnation and I watched cnn and just posted my feelings after I seen coverage. This may be in wrong place but some things are more important than football or sports all together.

The most visited forum is this forum. And this deserves the largest audience we can provide, thank you.

VN Store

Back