Charity Raffle for St. Jude (not sure where to put this)

tenmanjonez

Hello VolNation!

I'm doing an Internship out here in Memphis this summer with First Tennessee, at the FTB Advisors branch, and part of the internship is raising money for charity.

Well, my group and I have decided to organize a raffle, with 100 percent of the proceeds going to St. Jude, and we have a goal to raise at LEAST $4,000 dollars.

Our website is:

events.stjude.org/ftbadvisors

Many of us have had our lives impacted in some way by cancer, some personally, some within the family, and it's a horrible disease. The money we raise allows St. Jude to provide care to families that have children with cancer, without the families having to pay a dime.

The raffle prices are on there, but please, feel free to make any donation amount, it is greatly appreciated as well as greatly needed.

Please leave your e-mail address as well as a phone number that I can contact you on if you win one of the prizes, as well as just contact you to thank you for your donation.

If you have any questions, please let me know. The one picture on the site is pretty bad, but the site isn't that advanced and won't allow multiple pictures, so I put the "grand prizes" in one small picture just to have something pictured.

Again, thank you for your time, and please, please, please take the time to donate to this cause, and share this with your friends and families!

Reactions: 3 people
I would like to provide some additional motivation to donate:

We have 4 interns here at the branch including myself. We have kind of a friendly competition for who can raise the most money, although not a particularly serious competition, we just want to raise the money any way we can.

The added motivation is that, of the 4 of us, I'm the Vols fan, and I'm competing with not only an LSU fan, but even worse, a Bammer.

Let's show these guys that the vols are truly superior in every way!

Reactions: 1 person
The prize donations we have received are from these companies. Most of them are gift cards, but the Grizzlies donated 2 basketballs, one signed by Dave Joerger, one signed by Tony Allen. Babalu donated a V.I.P. experience to their restaurant with a meal for two. Bass Pro donated viewing deck tickets to their spot in the Pyramid. There are some Malco Movie tickets in there as well.

We are bundling most of the prizes together in larger lots, so we will have several winners. We are still collecting a few prizes, so the bundles haven't been confirmed yet, but most of them are of at least $75 dollar value at this point.

Memphis Grizzlies

Babalu

Soul Fish

James Davis

Commissary

Malco

Jim's Place

Belmont Grill

Oak Hall

Half Shell

One and Only

Bass Pro Shop Pyramid

Folk's Folly

Corky's BBQ

L.B.O.E

T.J. Mulligans

and more to come!

Thanks for the well-wishes, friend!

Hey guys. We have a little over a week until this raffle ends. We're still under our goal. If you could contribute, I would be so grateful!

VN Store

Back