A new low for a Wal Mart Brawl

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Me and my 10 year old almost witnessed a brawl at ours yesterday. Some woman mouths off and started taking pictures of another woman who had spanked her kid. Gotta love Walmart.

peopleofwalmart.com

You can thank me later

I haven't seen any fights at the wal mart I go to here in Vegas but one in north Vegas had a shooting then a murder suicide. The one I frequent has a few homeless people and some guy who sales knockoff stuff from his trunk.

The Walmart in a rough part of my previous town advertised they would be a 24hr location to better serve the community. In less than a month they were closing at 10pm. It had gotten ugly

The Walmart in a rough part of my previous town advertised they would be a 24hr location to better serve the community. In less than a month they were closing at 10pm. It had gotten ugly

That reminds me of one I used to frequent in North Miami. I think I was the only white guy shopping and I stood out like a sore thumb. That place made the headlines when the rapper DMX was arrested there for outstanding warrants.

One here on the other side of town had a woman making meth in the store. Another one had some kid huffing paint in the paint isle. He had paint all over his face.

Me and my 10 year old almost witnessed a brawl at ours yesterday. Some woman mouths off and started taking pictures of another woman who had spanked her kid. Gotta love Walmart.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZM1ZhKYUp4[/youtube]

One here on the other side of town had a woman making meth in the store. Another one had some kid huffing paint in the paint isle. He had paint all over his face.

I saw a story on the news about someone making method in a Walmart.

VN Store

Back