Neat place downtown

Nationdom

I'm looking for a really nice place downtown to rent for the OU weekend September 11th and 12th that I could throw a party at and pay under 300 per night. Thanks.

Try the airbnb app.

Search on 37902

I see Cook Loft for $450/night, that's not necessarily a football weekend. Not what you're looking for but it's interesting. 4 bedrooms and a big party room. I think that Peyton and Kiffin used to rent it.

Last edited:
Try the airbnb app.

Search on 37902

I see Cook Loft for $450/night, that's not necessarily a football weekend. Not what you're looking for but it's interesting. 4 bedrooms and a big party room. I think that Peyton and Kiffin used to rent it.
Thanks I'll look into it

Considering what I have seen for accommodations on football weekends in the past, that's a tall order. Heck, the nearby hotels in Gainesville are going for $450-500/nt, and they are nothing special.

Your best bet would be to find somebody here in town that might be willing to rent out their private condo/home/business.

For clarification, do you need a place to stay or just space to throw a party? If the latter, I might have an idea.

Considering what I have seen for accommodations on football weekends in the past, that's a tall order. Heck, the nearby hotels in Gainesville are going for $450-500/nt, and they are nothing special.

Your best bet would be to find somebody here in town that might be willing to rent out their private condo/home/business.

That's what the airbnb app is all about. It's kind of like the Uber of hotels.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbnb

Last edited:
I'm looking for a really nice place downtown to rent for the OU weekend September 11th and 12th that I could throw a party at and pay under 300 per night. Thanks.

Be prepared to lose the security deposit after we kick dat ass. Just don't burn the mattresses.

There are 4 brand new hotels at the Papermill/Northshore exit 5 miles west of downtown. Another (Red Roof) was just renovated.

That is exactly what I'm looking for

What kind of party are we talking about (general ages, number of people, amount of alcohol, etc.) and what kind of damage deposit are you willing to pay?

What kind of party are we talking about (general ages, number of people, amount of alcohol, etc.) and what kind of damage deposit are you willing to pay?

It would be myself and 4 friends, all 26 and 25. Hopefully lots of 19-22 year old babies is put down like 300 for damage deposit

Well I'm not planing on breaking anything and I don't think it should get to crazy. How much money do you need?

I know of 3 places that loosely fit your description.

I havent heard back from 1. 1 said not a chance in hell at any deposit. The other one that answered said would be at least a couple grand if he even did it at all.

The problem they had seemed to be with the way you described what you want to do, you'll have no idea who is showing up. It's a recipe for disaster.

I realize you don't plan on breaking stuff, but I can't say I blame their reluctance. Airbnb is about your only option.

Yeah, my option would require a much higher deposit, especially with those stipulations.

Does it have to be downtown? There's plenty of cabins that are perfect for this kind of thing. You'd just have to drive there after

VN Store

Back