Missing Child's Remains Found in Mother's Car

Wow! Searching your car on a routine traffic stop for expired tags? Wonder what she did to cause that.

If I murdered anyone, I definitely wouldnt leave the remains in my back seat or trunk for 10 years...........wth.

and let my tags expire. dumb people are dumb. it's like getting hammered and driving, all the while knowing you have a headlight out or something.

I wonder if her defense will be that he must have crawled in there by himself and died all those years ago and she hasn't opened the trunk since then.

You know, I acknowledge the horrible crime that took place here but I find myself more baffled by the fact that this woman successfully kept a dead body in her trunk for 10 YEARS! I mean not only did she manage to keep this car running for 10 years but nobody EVER went into her trunk?! This woman never had her car cleaned, never had somebody grab the groceries from the trunk and bring them into the house for her? She NEVER got a flat tire and had to open the trunk?

I guess I didn't read the story as saying that the body has actually been in the trunk the whole time.

seems to me like she was trying to move it that one time, not that it was in there for a decade

VN Store

Back