Vol fans in philly (West Chester) area?

Serpent710

Moving to philly (west Chester) PA in 2 weeks from Florida. looking to see if any vol fans or vol hangouts for games in the area? Don't know anyone in the area so would be cool to meet some fellow vol fans to watch games with.

You're pretty much SOL to be honest with you. There used to be an active Alumni Chapter there, but I think they thinned out and vanished a few years ago.

A Philly cheese steak while in Philadelphia? Inside knowledge being dropped in here :p

Pat's

Tony Luke's............if you like Cheeze Whizz

and my personal favorite is the buffalo chicken cheesesteak at Lee's..............nothing like it anywhere

If you haven't had one from philly, you haven't had one.

Actually I had one in Huntsville from Philly Connection. The owner was from Bensalem and the cheesesteaks were just like the ones from Philly.

Campo's is pretty good as well and you can have them shipped to your home anywhere in the US

Actually I had one in Huntsville from Philly Connection. The owner was from Bensalem and the cheesesteaks were just like the ones from Philly.

Campo's is pretty good as well and you can have them shipped to your home anywhere in the US
Idk, I've tried them all over, there is just something special about them from Philly. I Googled Campo's and see their is one in Jacksboro, I'll have to give them a try.

Moving to philly (west Chester) PA in 2 weeks from Florida. looking to see if any vol fans or vol hangouts for games in the area? Don't know anyone in the area so would be cool to meet some fellow vol fans to watch games with.

Down the road a bit in York, there are a few of us around, maybe we should make an effort to find a location during the season. But we're generally lazy so...

Down the road a bit in York, there are a few of us around, maybe we should make an effort to find a location during the season. But we're generally lazy so...

I'd be willing to make the ride to York a couple times a season. Where do you meet up at? I was there to check out the Harley facility a couple weeks back

Pat's

Tony Luke's............if you like Cheeze Whizz

and my personal favorite is the buffalo chicken cheesesteak at Lee's..............nothing like it anywhere

I personally like the actual Chubby's. Nothing like what Boy Meets World made it look like, but it was a great cheesesteak.

I went to an Eagles game a couple of years ago and saw a guy in a UT shirt.

On a positive note I can now put a UT decal on the car without getting keyed by gator scum living in Florida lol

This has seriously happened? I've lived in Alabama for awhile and it has never crossed my mind

Yes, my truck ended up with a nice sized "UF" in the tailgate. Luckily wasn't too deep. Ended up doing a correction process compound, Polish and wax with a machine and pulled the scratches out (weak ass gator applied pressure of a 5 yr old)

VN Store

Back