Should I Call The EPA?

VolnJC

CH9B4DQUEAAHKmX.jpg

I saw this toxic sludge polluting our beautiful mountain streams. I was afraid to touch it. :)

Reactions: 2 people
is that a deer poop just to the lower left of the toxic cap? Like maybe the Vandy fan went to chew on some deer poop and drowned? Just trying to recreate the polluting event.

I'm almost 53, and seen for the first time ever, someone wearing a Vandy t-shirt, I'm guessing a fan. Dude had a scruffy beard, that gawd-awful t-shirt, jorts and sandals on while shopping in a local big box store.

I'm almost 53, and seen for the first time ever, someone wearing a Vandy t-shirt, I'm guessing a fan. Dude had a scruffy beard, that gawd-awful t-shirt, jorts and sandals on while shopping in a local big box store.

Should have called TruTV. A sighting like that might rival a Bigfoot sighting.

Maybe it fell off his egghead while completing a snail darter survey for the EPA.

"Okay, question one: Have you or any fish in this pool been exposed to second-hand smoke?
OMG! My hat fell in the creek. Quick--someone--pass me a 78-q37-F00-474/01.3 environmental impact/man-made intrusion/accidental form.

Ohhhh... and that was my lucky hat! Found it underneath the bleachers at Dudley Field last November."

Reactions: 1 person
Saw some faded Vandy stickers on a car at the Y today in Townsend. Nobody searching for a hat though.

VN Store

Back