Donald Trump Announcement Speech

volinbham

VN GURU
Wow - if you aren't watching do yourself a favor and watch a replay.

It's a riot. He just trashed Mexican immigrants. Not sure who's next.

He just gave an example of how he would use extortion (not his words) to keep Ford from building a plant in Mexico.

Awesome.

He's been rambling and it's spectacular

Just heard him say we need to be more like Qatar and China with our infrastructure and airports.

So he's gonna build a giant inexpensive wall at our Southern border and have Mexico pay for it all. Right!

The Republicans are sitting in almost exactly the same position they were in 2012. Too many candidates and they're all the same - except for Rand Paul.

Ben Carson will get that bid IMO. I've been wrong before though.

Trump will destroy people in debates and would annihilate Hillary.

Like him or not he's very fast on his feet and the only one saying exactly what they feel.

I will probably vote for him over the others.

Reactions: 1 person
Trump does speak from the hip and can be fast on his feet, but usually that being fast on his feet comes down to insulting folks. He would get killed in a structured debate.

Honestly, I don't think he would ever make it to that point. He has to file his financial papers at some point with the Federal election committee.

Reactions: 2 people
He made a career's worth of political gaffes today.

Opponents will take his words like "I love the Chinese I love the Saudis" and use them out of context.

He was all over the map - it was very entertaining but he'll get destroyed

He made a career's worth of political gaffes today.

Opponents will take his words like "I love the Chinese I love the Saudis" and use them out of context.

He was all over the map - it was very entertaining but he'll get destroyed

Think people are sick of politicians. Alot of people have lost money betting against trump. I do think he pulls out before filing papers and uses it as an excuse though so all this is just show again.

VN Store

Back