Knoxville Bachelor Party

DevinF25

Hey Guys,

I need a little help from those who are (or were) Knoxville residents. A buddy of mine has decided he wants to have his bachelor party in Knoxville. We all live in North Carolina, and I'm not sure how Knoxville was chosen but I'm going with it. The party is going to take place the end of July. All the guys going are in there early 30's, we just want to get away for the weekend and be in a town where there's stuff to do (good food, drink, maybe some outdoor activities) and a decent bar scene.

Any Suggestions?

And by the way............ GO VOLS

Outside of football I've never thought of Knoxville as a destination city. JMO.

But have fun what ever you end up doing.

Hey Guys,

I need a little help from those who are (or were) Knoxville residents. A buddy of mine has decided he wants to have his bachelor party in Knoxville. We all live in North Carolina, and I'm not sure how Knoxville was chosen but I'm going with it. The party is going to take place the end of July. All the guys going are in there early 30's, we just want to get away for the weekend and be in a town where there's stuff to do (good food, drink, maybe some outdoor activities) and a decent bar scene.

Any Suggestions?

Just go stay somewhere downtown. Between Market Square/Gay Street and the Old City, there should be more than enough food, bars, and music to keep you entertained.

Plenty of outdoor stuff close by as well.

this is a horrendous place to have a destination bachelor party, simple as that

Yeah, I've been to Knoxville plenty of times for games and I know it's not the ideal "bachelor party destination." Just trying to make it as much fun as possible.

Go to Atlanta. Dinner at the Varsity. Drinks at the Cheetah. Laissez les Bon Temps Roullez

this is a horrendous place to have a destination bachelor party, simple as that

Eh, it doesn't sound like they're looking for a Hangover weekend and nonstop strip clubs.

For what he said, Knoxville isn't a bad place at all.

Hey Guys,

Any Suggestions?

He doesn't get to choose. This is your time.

If you guys are into craft beer, definitely hit up a Casual Pint. My personal favorite bar ever. It's a calmer atmosphere, so if you guys are trying to rage, probably not a great place lol.

If you guys are into craft beer, definitely hit up a Casual Pint. My personal favorite bar ever. It's a calmer atmosphere, so if you guys are trying to rage, probably not a great place lol.

Downtown location is the best location, IMO.

Downtown location is the best location, IMO.

I haven't even been to that one. I used to go to the one in Bearden a lot, but now I live about 5 mins away from the Hardin Valley location. Plus my buddy is a bartender there (but he's moving back to Cali next weekend :cray:)

VN Store

Back