Macbook Pro

QuickSmurf

I just got my first mac. It's a 13 Macbook Pro. The screen is unbelievable. The OS is smooth as butter. I love how well built this thing is. It is amazingly light for such a work horse. I may spend more time on here now, lol. Anyone else use a Macbook?

edit: It's the mid 2014 model. I got $250 discount at Best Buy.

Last edited:
I have a MacBook Pro and iMac. Also have 2 iPhones (6 plus and 6) and an AppleTV. Love Apple products

Last edited:
I have an iMac, a MacBook Air, and an iPhone 6. I guess you could say I'm a fan lol.

My MBP is still running strong after 4 years. Will definitely buy another one next time I'm in the market.

I have one and a PC. Both do certain things really well, but what impresses me the most about the Mac is the battery life.

I made the switch back in 2011 and kicked myself for not doing it sooner. Currently have an iMac and a MacBook Air.

Apple haters don't know what they are missing.

Got my first Mac in 1986 or 87.

Currently have iphone, ipad, iMac, Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, AppleTV, Apple airport express for music streaming around the house and an old Mac Mini I need to sell.

I also have some Apple stock :)

Reactions: 1 person

Currently have iphone, ipad, iMac, Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, AppleTV, Apple airport express for music streaming around the house and an old Mac Mini I need to sell.

Is your last name Jobs?

iPhone 6 plus, iPad, MacBook Pro, and an old 30 GB video iPod.

Love apple products too.

Why did you even bother flirting with Android?

I've got a MB Pro that's about 4 years old now. Only problem I have with it is the charger. One of the connections in the plug is loose or something, and I have to unplug it and plug it back in a few times to get it to start charging. Then if you even look at it wrong it'll stop charging.

Getting ready to purchase either a Macbook Air or Pro since I'm going back to school...is the main difference the size (weight) and the screen resolution?

SE 30?

But, yes. I've got a 13" MBP for home use, and a 15" MBP I use for work. Other than Excel for Mac not supporting Power Pivot I am thrilled with them.

Getting ready to purchase either a Macbook Air or Pro since I'm going back to school...is the main difference the size (weight) and the screen resolution?

You get more RAM and HD storage on the base Pro. Maybe a slightly faster processor. Has a few more ports too if that is important to you.

I use my 4 GB RAM MBA at work. I use a mini-display to HDMI dongle to set up a dual display and have photoshop, illustrator, multiple browsers with multiple tabs open, and generally a few more apps running at any given time. As well as running iTunes listening to music. It's rare that I see any lag in performance.

I don't use it as my main media storage machine so the 128GB HD is plenty. Just in case Indo have a 128GB SD that is designed to be near flush to the MBA.

I will say the retina display of the PRO is nice but I connect to a 1080p monitor sonIndont really miss it.

MBP retina 13, ipad, iphone 6, iMac, Apple TV,

At work, two iMacs, an MBP 15

I like apple products a lot. They're not perfect, and they can be arrogant and ignore/deny real issues with their products, but I haven't found anything better for me and my family.

SE 30?

But, yes. I've got a 13" MBP for home use, and a 15" MBP I use for work. Other than Excel for Mac not supporting Power Pivot I am thrilled with them.

Nope the original; well not the original original - that was a 256kb. Mine was a 1 mb; no hard drive machine. Bought an extra external floppy reader and had a bag I could carry the whole thing in.

I upgraded to an SE30 - cost $3500! (late 80s)

Had several other since.

Love Apple products. The only product I'm not completely enamored with is my AppleTV. I think Roku is much better.

Love Apple products. The only product I'm not completely enamored with is my AppleTV. I think Roku is much better.

I think my Apple TV because of how seamless it works with my other devices. Airplay is the key feature to me. However, I always tell my friends that aren't Apple users to get a Roku though.

I am looking forward to whatever Apple announces with the ATV soon.

VN Store

Back