Lawyer Arrested

Hate to say it, but I went to law school with him. I am also pretty sure that he was a walk-on football player at UT in the mid to late 90's, including the title team.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Collierville huh?

Wonder if he graduated from there as well.

At 39 that would make him class of 1993/94

Any person that will do what he did surely isn't above lieing

Having the balls to claim he played on the NC team, when anyone can look up the roster and find that he didnt, is plain ignorant -- the guy must be a real life George Costanza

Having the balls to claim he played on the NC team, when anyone can look up the roster and find that he didnt, is plain ignorant -- the guy must be a real life George Costanza

My roommate was a walk on and played and has a national championship ring, but he's not listed on that roster. Maybe the guy was a walk on as well. I'll ask my buddy if he knows him

My roommate was a walk on and played and has a national championship ring, but he's not listed on that roster. Maybe the guy was a walk on as well. I'll ask my buddy if he knows him

Why would they not show him on the roster ? If he actually played in a game it should be there -- hell, even Rudy has his name on the ND roster from those days. I just checked the roster in my NC program - it lists walk on players, but not this lawyer.

Last edited:
Why would they not show him on the roster ? If he actually played in a game it should be there -- hell, even Rudy has his name on the ND roster from those days. I just checked the roster in my NC program - it lists walk on players, but not this lawyer.

Who knows? The walk ons shared numbers with starters so I don't know. I'll let you know what I find out

He was a walk-on. In fact, I saw a VN thread with a list of the national title roster and walk-ons and he was on it.

Edit: here it is.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/98239-1998-n-c-vols-where-they-2.html

Last edited:
Ok. Said he was a walk on, on the 1998 team. My buddy hadn't heard about this and was totally shocked. Said he was the nicest, most quiet guy

Ok. Said he was a walk on, on the 1998 team. My buddy hadn't heard about this and was totally shocked. Said he was the nicest, most quiet guy

From my interactions with him in law school, he was like that, too.

VN Store

Back