Got into it with a bammer last night!

Cyclopskiller

MeatFlap flaPperFat'
So.. We started talking football (this bammer is a fat a** at my local pigley wigley) and he started what I call "bamming " at me.. I told him that we're gonna get them this year, long story short, he put his hands on me and tried to break my finger.. I backed up, then bull rushed his fat a** and knocked a shelf over... Tennessee won over Alabama last night!😜

Reactions: 8 people
So.. We started talking football (this bammer is a fat a** at my local pigley wigley) and he started what I call "bamming " at me.. I told him that we're gonna get them this year, long story short, he put his hands on me and tried to break my finger.. I backed up, then bull rushed his fat a** and knocked a shelf over... Tennessee won over Alabama last night!😜

Get 'em my man!!

Reactions: 1 person
I think I know that Piggly Wiggly if its the one in Athens.......................Why the hell would you go to that dump? It rivals WalMart as far as toothless bammers.

Nothing says class like fighting at the piggly wiggly to defend the honor of your football team

Reactions: 11 people
I was being cordial and very calm, then I brought up the Fulmer years, and it pissed HIM off! Excuse me for taking up for myself when someone attacks me and tries to break my finger!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah. He should refrain from wearing his UT gear for fear of a fight....

Damn.

No he should refrain because wearing it while stayingstarting fights in a grocery store reflects poorly on all UT fans

No he should refrain because wearing it while stayingstarting fights in a grocery store reflects poorly on all UT fans

Letting another man put his hands on him puts his life and health at risk.

Do you expect me to believe that you will allow another man to strike you and you not defend yourself?

Reactions: 2 people
Letting another man put his hands on him puts his life and health at risk.

Do you expect me to believe that you will allow another man to strike you and you not defend yourself?

This is getting dangerously close to being politics forum material :)

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back