Prayers for my Mother In Law

SergeantVol

Sarge4Mod
Just found out yesterday that my mother-in-law has end stage COPD. The doc said she doesnt have much time left (a couple weeks to a month) and needs to go on hospice care. She is currently/ has been on a bi-pap and her condition is deteriorating. No life insurance and not much for kin outside of my wife and sister in law.

Sorry to hear this. Make sure to give her anything she wants, and all the love she deserves. I work hospice cases and most are really sad. Good luck to you and your family and stay strong my friend....

Very sorry to hear Sarge. Prayers to you and your family.

hate to hear it ,when dad was dieing from liver cancer,I told him i had posted on here asking for prayers and he loved it,he was a big time fan of the Vols

prayers and thoughts sent

Sorry, praying for her and the family.

UPDATE: Finally made it up to Lenoir City from Hattiesburg, MS. Supposed to have a conference with the Doc and the family tomorrow about the way ahead. Thank you all for the prayers and support. It has definitely helped sustain my family in this trying time.

UPDATE: Finally made it up to Lenoir City from Hattiesburg, MS. Supposed to have a conference with the Doc and the family tomorrow about the way ahead. Thank you all for the prayers and support. It has definitely helped sustain my family in this trying time.

Can't imagine how hard this is on you guys. We're still praying for your family.

Just seeing this. Thoughts for you, your wife and family. Can't imagine this.

Out of all this tragic news, some good did come if it. While in the hospital, my mother-in-law accepted Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back