Sad Story of a Controlling wife

They don't change. If you marry one like that, it your own damn fault.

Reactions: 3 people
Face it gentlemen, as bad as man hates to admit it the woman rules the roost.

Of course that statement does not apply to the Gramps household.

Reactions: 1 person

To a point this is true, I just think it's deceitful. This guy should either run or take a stand.

To a point this is true, I just think it's deceitful. This guy should either run or take a stand.

I agree. I have a rifle I bought around 1975. A guy I worked with was showing it around trying to sell it. I wasn't interested in it but picked it up to look at, the wife told me I did not need a gun and I wasn't buying it. That gun is in this house today. That is the last time she told me I wasn't going to buy something.

Reactions: 2 people

You're doing it wrong.................I have been divorced twice though lol

My wife is glad I play golf and fish, instead of doing all the crap I did before I got married. But the jokes on her, because at 37, there's no way I'd do half that crap anymore.

Reactions: 1 person
I agree. I have a rifle I bought around 1975. A guy I worked with was showing it around trying to sell it. I wasn't interested in it but picked it up to look at, the wife told me I did not need a gun and I wasn't buying it. That gun is in this house today. That is the last time she told me I wasn't going to buy something.

This strategy right here! Do it early and often. If she can't take it, you shouldn't take her.

You guys all know why a woman has sex with her eyes closed?

Cause she can't stand to see a man have a good time!

Reactions: 3 people
I've gotta admit I'm blessed. My wife has never fussed about me buying/ spending on anything I do like fishing, guns, etc.

What a candy ass. No woman is worth changing who you are and what you enjoy in life.

VN Store

Back