Anybody Buy TN Lottery Scratch Off Tix?

OK, I know the odds are against me. We all know that and that's why it's gambling. But I'm helping kids with scholarships right? So what's the harm? Bought a $20 Jumbo Bucks tix, won $2500. OK....I'm playing with the house money. Bought a $25 5 Million Spectaculer tix, won $1000. OK, still playing with house money. Bought a $10 tix and won $500. I'm done. No way this lucky streak continues. You gamblers out there help me with this. Are the odds better with scratchoffs or do you put money on TN Cash numbers. I don't play Powerball or MegaMillions.

Lol. You're "done" yet you have started a thread asking where best to gamble next. Right.......

Throw it all on Mega Millions
Just can't do that. I'll hang around the local store and observe the tix that people buy without a winner and buy the same tix. That's how I've been winning lately. Never won diddily squat on mega or powerball, odds are just way too high. I know....like TN Cash odds aren't high? But much lower than those games.

Ok.so. My father in-law and his sister
win KY state lottery worth 8.9m. 2 years later, my Aunt in Blount Co. wins KY state lottery worth 5m.
I'm going to Kentucky to buy a ticket.

I could never win on TN lottery. Just moved to FL and won 500 on the first ticket.

Just can't do that. I'll hang around the local store and observe the tix that people buy without a winner and buy the same tix. That's how I've been winning lately. Never won diddily squat on mega or powerball, odds are just way too high. I know....like TN Cash odds aren't high? But much lower than those games.

Might not be a better example of a post better than this one that says get a life

Based solely on my visits to convenience stores, everyone in the state buys these things if they are in front of me in line.

Reactions: 1 person
Based solely on my visits to convenience stores, everyone in the state buys these things if they are in front of me in line.

I don't mind that as much as the one getting 50 $1 and $2 tickets or scanning their card for powerball, mega millions, etc all at once.

If you buy a scratch off leave and scratch it later. Also don't stalk other buyers. It's all random no matter what you think. The numbers don't mean anything and there's no guarantee winner within 30 tickets.

I don't mind that as much as the one getting 50 $1 and $2 tickets or scanning their card for powerball, mega millions, etc all at once.

I had a bunch of winning tickets ranging from $1 - $20 and cashed them in at the lottery office on Kingston Pike today. Young lady seemed happy for something to do.

I had a bunch of winning tickets ranging from $1 - $20 and cashed them in at the lottery office on Kingston Pike today. Young lady seemed happy for something to do.

Not Sure what your point is. You can cash those anywhere btw

VN Store

Back