Kenny Bartley

davethevol

Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful......
So, when he was a teen he killed his school principal, got out roughly a year ago and has been in trouble with the law ever since. He recently was babysitting a 3 year old boy that died "falling down the stairs."

This piece of crap is a prime example of the justice system not doing what it is supposed to do. Hopefully someone puts a bullet between his eyes.

Campbell County issues warrant for Kenny Bartley’s arrest | WATE 6 On Your Side

I'll never understand letting murderers out of prison.

So he was living with a counselor in Virginia. The counselors son "died" and then old dude goes missing?

Notorious publicity hound. He's very good at getting freedom for the guilty. Too bad that's how the system works.

"13 year legal battle costliest in the state"

Thomas Huskey | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

I know of the other attorney on that case and have heard that story.

Publicity hound aside, he is just doing his job. I can understand some criticism if he uses his job to create his own publicity. But, I won't get in a moral debate because it is not the topic and doesn't belong in whether someone has the constitutional right to defense counsel. It is our adversarial system, and you can't just defend some people and not others. Not the way it works.

I know of the other attorney on that case and have heard that story.

Publicity hound aside, he is just doing his job. I can understand some criticism if he uses his job to create his own publicity. But, I won't get in a moral debate because it is not the topic and doesn't belong in whether someone has the constitutional right to defense counsel. It is our adversarial system, and you can't just defend some people and not others. Not the way it works.

He even manages to get in front of the camera for all of the Christian-Newsom murder trials. Profiting more than anybody does from local tragedies. Costs the people millions and millions of $$$. IMO... human debris. However, if I was to murder somebody, I'd want to hire him... good chance that I'd get away with the murder.

Isn't there a repeat offender law ?

For felonies, there are ranges of punishment depending on how many prior convictions one has. Therefore, a B felony has a range of 8-30 years with those with little to no record only facing 8-12.

However, this case appears to be a violation of probation. So, he is just facing prison time for the sentence that he previously received.

This POS robbed a gas station up the road from my house this morning. Thank God that Greg Isaacs was able to get him released from jail a few years back.

Best thing that he can do for society is to use that gun on himself.

Too bad he doesn't go to the Isaac castle in Riverbend to rob somebody instead of holding up some poor store clerk in Lake City.

Heard he was picked up in Virginia and his lawyer is asking for everyone not to jump to conclusions.

He been released by the VA police, and is no longer wanted for robbery in TN.

VN Store

Back