Best scanner app for iPhone

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
So I've finally gotten in the habit of scanning all of my important receipts and check stubs -- things like that -- on my phone. I've been using an app called Scanner Pro which automatically detects the receipt from a photo and crops the image automatically. It also syncs with iCloud and Dropbox.

That said, I'm always curious if there might be other apps which are more feature rich than the ones I'm using. So, anybody have a favorite scanner app for iPhone?

I use Tiny Scan for work documents. I like it. I don't have to use it a lot. I will be interested to see the responses on this. I'm always looking for better ways to manage this stuff. Thanks for starting this.

Genius Scan

Absolutely. I use the daylights out of that one.

Another specialty scanner I like is CamCard. It scans business cards and sends them straight to your contacts.

Microsoft Office Lens

It will integrate it with OneNote, and create the page for you. Amazing little app!

Absolutely. I use the daylights out of that one.

Another specialty scanner I like is CamCard. It scans business cards and sends them straight to your contacts.

I need to try CamCard

Microsoft Office Lens

It will integrate it with OneNote, and create the page for you. Amazing little app!

I like this one but I can't get my onedrive or whatever Microsoft calls it to sync. I haven't put that much effort into it though.

I need to try CamCard
If youre like me and have people handing you cards all the time and you hate keeping up with them and entering them in your contacts, it's perfect.

If youre like me and have people handing you cards all the time and you hate keeping up with them and entering them in your contacts, it's perfect.

I do. I usually end up tossing them

VN Store

Back